Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot for the life of me remember how to get out there, any one have any directions coming from roseville on highway 65? The guy I normally go with ain't going...

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
Are you coming from Marysville or Camp Far west side? I dont want to type out 2 sets of directions...

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was coming from the Roseville/ Lincoln Side... I pulled out the map and found where I thought It should be and it all worked out, BTW I hate that gravel road.

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
Glad you found it. The roads bad there get kind of confusing. The maps are wrong, and some of the road signs are wrong.

I used to love that road:) First place I ever crashed a truck!

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am picking up a new .270 that I am going to go out there and shoot, the place is pretty filthy right now, I want to find out who I would contact in order to clean that place up so it doesn't get shut down.

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
I am picking up a new .270 that I am going to go out there and shoot, the place is pretty filthy right now, I want to find out who I would contact in order to clean that place up so it doesn't get shut down.
Im not sure who to contact, I was there about 5 months ago and it was pretty clean. Let me know if you set up a clean up.

·
Premium Member
2,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went about 2 months ago and it was near spotless, the last 2 months have been a little devastating, I am awaiting a response from fish and game. They "run" that range... I will let you know what I hear from them, I would just hate to get in trouble driving a truck in there to haul shit out...

·
Registered
509 Posts
So, comming from Roseville how do you get there?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts