Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. I have a 99 trooper 3.5 auto. I was doing some mild wheeling the other day and blew out my 4wd. upon taking the front differential I realized that I toasted my spider gears. I didnt do any damage to the carrier or the pinion. my question is: can I go to a junk shop and pull out a third member from another isuzu and swap the spider gears. Its geared at 4:30 and has the TOD. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Chris

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
hey everyone. I have a 99 trooper 3.5 auto. I was doing some mild wheeling the other day and blew out my 4wd. upon taking the front differential I realized that I toasted my spider gears. I didnt do any damage to the carrier or the pinion. my question is: can I go to a junk shop and pull out a third member from another isuzu and swap the spider gears. Its geared at 4:30 and has the TOD. any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Chris
If you find a donor third member with the 4.30 gears, just swap the whole third and be done with it. It would be less work.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you find a donor third member with the 4.30 gears, just swap the whole third and be done with it. It would be less work.
He's actually right. If you'll find some buddy who could offer, then you don't have to waste your time to the junk shop. Or else, if in case no one was able to give some, then you just need a mechanical help.

·
Typical White Guy
3,709 Posts
He's actually right. If you'll find some buddy who could offer, then you don't have to waste your time to the junk shop. Or else, if in case no one was able to give some, then you just need a mechanical help.

I'm guessing either dropped on your head as a child or a spammer who is just making worthless jibberish posts in order to get exposure for the website in your sig.

·
* The Printer *
18,158 Posts
So far 2 posts. Doesn't seem to be a spammer or at least not a good one. I vote dropped on head as child, repeated as necessary as he grew up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts