Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spidertrax Dana 60 Hub Units For 35 Spline $300

i have 2 i just bought, but the axle isnt what i thought it was, so i got a little ahead of myself and now its for sale... $300 for 2 spidertrax unit bearing standard 8lug, bored out so it will fit a 35spline shaft brand new with lug nuts
located in mich will ship if needed

·
Registered
283 Posts
Are these the ones that spidertrax is selling on ebay that do not meet spidertrax standards or did you order straight from spidertrax for $325 a piece?

·
Registered
975 Posts
Did you call spidertrax and see if they will take them back? If there back ordered they will take them back and not charge you a restock fee!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
they look good, and for the money you cant go wrong..its not like your driving your rig down the highway all day everyday

·
Registered
283 Posts
Or I can just buy them on ebay like he did with the 6 on 5.5 bolt pattern already done.

I think I am going to go with the Branik Motor Sports ones, though.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea but trust me you dont want to spend $500 on a pair when u can get them on ebay for $300 some bucks. I looked and they are as good as new and shouldnt be called "out of spec" but hell you can get them cheap that way. It just like buying an open box item

·
Registered
283 Posts
Pro, thanks for the advice. I will definately look at the ebay option. I was just unsure of what they meant by out of spec.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts