Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scout on Trucks TV!!!!!!!!!!!!

There getting two new hosts for Spikes Trucks TV, one of which has a built Scout!!!!!!!!!!! Unfreakenbelievable!:smokin:

·
Registered
76 Posts
At last

WOW! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that Scout II in the back ground. And then when they put up some stats, I said to my wife and kids "see there some respect at last". They thought I was nuts when I started my 800b project, mainly cause there just aren't many Scouts here in Satellite Beach, FL. I'm going to write the program and thank them.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
This thread is bursting with tech!!

:laughing:

·
Registered
203 Posts
So to get the tech. on anyone know the stats?
I saw it on the shop floor and it looked like a 76 grille but I havn,t seen anything else?

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
Afireinside said:
So to get the tech. on anyone know the stats?
I saw it on the shop floor and it looked like a 76 grille but I havn,t seen anything else?
With it's fawking :rainbow: hood scoop don't hold your breath for anything cool.

·
Premium Member
8,778 Posts
Hmmmmm....I always thought he was a tool bag myself...He might be the nicest guy on the face of our great green earth...BUT, on that show majooorrrr tool baggage...

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
I'm going to have to agree with HOS on this one....
<---- tool

However, the two new guys look like they belong in the apple sack too. :shaking:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Is it just me, or is the new host with the scout the same guy who played an uptight strawberry smoothie drinking biker in a DuPont stainmaster commercial? Wow, Its quite disturbing to me that I actually recognized him from that commercial.

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
hood scoop+no roll bar/cage=....................

the front spring hangers were looking a booty fabtacular too, but i only caught a quick glance at it.

·
Registered
29,928 Posts
the show deffinetly got a lot better once it was just stacey and not that other doober "mel".

i dont know about these new guys though, the big guy seems like a goldburg wannabe. i dont think they are going to be any better than the muscle car goobers. IF the big guy is the actor from whatever comercial wtf was their job criteria for choosing these guys.

i hope they work out and bring the bad ass to the show, i still want to see the end of the sgt rock truck. i wasnt real immpressed with frame add ons he was doing but i wanted to see it wraped up.

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
trkklr77 said:
i hope they work out and bring the bad ass to the show, i still want to see the end of the sgt rock truck. i wasnt real immpressed with frame add ons he was doing but i wanted to see it wraped up.
That's my biggest complaint with Trucks-cool projects that took foreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever to get done (last new episode was like two seasons back?). I'll be glad if they just get there stuff done in one season and in order.

·
Registered
362 Posts
You gotta give Stacy some credit, at least he took his projects out and beat on them a little.

Anyone else notice the new "scout guy" didn't seem to have a neck?:laughing:

While they were running the show and would bounce back to annouce the new host, anyone else notice that 4x4 extreme had them cutting the frame to mount 2 radiators, and then mount a heavy duty bumper? I want to be around when they winch the first vehicle out with that rig....behind a wall of course.

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Maybe it's :rainbow: because it's a repost???

It took all of about 2 seconds to search for that by scrolling down the stupid page...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts