Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,920 Posts
dont get a strap that will act like a rubber band.. you loose too much of the tug or jerk with them.. Some people might like them.. but trying to get a un-named *rudezuk* competitor unstuck off two of my courses and being on the end of the strap.. just didnt seem like it worked well.. but i dunno.. spotter/driver preference
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
ImKuNfusED said:
dont get a strap that will act like a rubber band.. you loose too much of the tug or jerk with them.. Some people might like them.. but trying to get a un-named *rudezuk* competitor unstuck off two of my courses and being on the end of the strap.. just didnt seem like it worked well.. but i dunno.. spotter/driver preference
Yup, Shane's "STRAP" didn't help much that's for sure. Well in some spots that is. Obviously in others it helped enough.;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,920 Posts
GRIDWNC said:


Yup, Shane's "STRAP" didn't help much that's for sure. Well in some spots that is. Obviously in others it helped enough.;) :D
A little private action we dont know about??? No wonder you were following him around :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,536 Posts
ImKuNfusED said:


A little private action we dont know about??? No wonder you were following him around :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
Well heck a gal can't help but notice when it's all stretched out and yuh pull on it, it gets even longer!!!! :eek:

Besides, YOU noticed too!

:rainbow: ? What's your excuse????:p ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,560 Posts
If buying kernmantle rope-

If you're going to use kernmantle rope (climbing/rapelling rope), "Static" ropes have no elongation. Dynamic ropes on the other hand will have varying degrees of elongation depending upon intended uses.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,920 Posts
GRIDWNC said:


Well heck a gal can't help but notice when it's all stretched out and yuh pull on it, it gets even longer!!!! :eek:

Besides, YOU noticed too!

:rainbow: ? What's your excuse????:p ;)
No response.. Im laughin so hard right now i cant even think.. but i will get you back.. just wait:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,955 Posts
ImKuNfusED said:
dont get a strap that will act like a rubber band.. you loose too much of the tug or jerk with them.. Some people might like them.. but trying to get a un-named *rudezuk* competitor unstuck off two of my courses and being on the end of the strap.. just didnt seem like it worked well.. but i dunno.. spotter/driver preference
Hey that was the best rope that Lowes sold:flipoff2:

9.99 for 100':D


I will have a new one for this next trip!

__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top