·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
TxCruzr said:
Nolen...I think I need to be your investment adviser:D

Joseph
Then you would be broke....I spend all my $$ on Cruisers :flipoff2:

I could have bought a whole new "Kate" for all the $$ I have lost in the last 2 years with my "investments"

At least I have something with Kate besides worthless paper!

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You should have seen me getting those shocks in place with 200# in them. It looked like a monkey fucking a football :eek:

I am hoping these will really help with the front end bouncing. They are 50/50 dampening/rebound.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
wngrog said:
You should have seen me getting those shocks in place with 200# in them. It looked like a monkey fucking a football :eek:

I am hoping these will really help with the front end bouncing. They are 50/50 dampening/rebound.
nolan you didnt make katemcy this weekend?

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
godzuki said:
nolan you didnt make katemcy this weekend?
No I am doing a spring swap and a brake master/booster swap to get ready for Las Cruces in 2 weeks!

I heard it snowed down there....glad I went to DeLeon instead!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
wngrog said:

Then you would be broke....I spend all my $$ on Cruisers :flipoff2:

Hey, I'm trying to help out. I stocked up on some Z-packs when I was in the Azores!! :D Most of the guys I fly with swear by 'em when they get sick on the road!! Kate looks great!!

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cracker said:
So what springs did you use?
Pics?
I was running FJ-55 rears and FJ-40 rears, reversed on the front.

I just replaced the fronts with CCOT stock replacement fronts...reversed, and the rears with fresh FJ-55 rears.

My rear 55 springs were hammered...they had an "S" shaped bend in the front by the military wrap where I tweaked them before I got a traction bar and they have just gotten worse and worse.

Also, I had a 2" lean to the right. Now with fresh springs it is only .5"

I will never get rid of the Cruiser lean :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
My has a nice lean to the driver side too...just get some big guy to ride shotgun with you and you wont notice it...
Some kid at school asked me why mine leaned...told him because its not how big it is, its how you use it...he has a f150 with 38s...he's going to 44s soon...:rolleyes:

Joseph

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
GreenPig said:
Nolen-

When are you going to get those alcans on Wilbur? :)
When I get Wilbur out of Louisiana...I am waiting on RustyB's Rockwells so I can take them down to him.....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts