Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"SKELETOR"! jiMMy(the Jerk) do the honors! BTW, save the comments, I have a long way to go still, but this thing is gonna get it! *Note,the carborated motor is just for mock up, it will have a fresh 22RE! Check it out!! it is 8pm pst now, pics will be on around 10pm pst.!

·
Registered
8,865 Posts
Jeremy, all that work and you are still rnning leaf springs??? hahahahahaha Looks good though., I gotta say the bending work is looking good. Check you e-mail

Dimitri

·
Registered
182 Posts
Looks good. Did you have a tubing notcher or just use a hacksaw on those tubes before welding them on?

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
Flatty said:
Jeremy, all that work and you are still rnning leaf springs??? hahahahahaha Looks good though., I gotta say the bending work is looking good. Check you e-mail

Dimitri
he doesnt even have a tow rig , how is he going to buy coil overs. he he, budget buggy!!!! jiMMy

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
I like it! You crawled out from under a buggie shaped rock I see. Long time not post. It is good to see it wasn't time waised.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, I have been using a notcher, and yes, budget rig of sorts, I got other things to buy other than 2500$ in 4 link and coils!! I might skin it a bit, but I am going for the most weight reduction possible! I believe in K.I.S.S. Keep it simple stupid!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.