Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it looks like Lance got my check (fawk paypal) and my star is back.

I am home from vacation and think I have gotten caught up on all emails and pms.
Oh yeah, wtf called and left a voice mail screaming about a zombi attack? But you did not leave a number for me to call back.

I have the inventory and pricing for AR stuff on the web site. Hope to have the secure payments finished up this weekend.

One thing about the online catalog, the check out process has a discount code. This will be your PBB screen name. Its not much but you guys will be able to save 2-4% off what you see listed. I am thinking about making the PBB screen name a field on your account registration. Then when you add items to your shopping cart, you will see a Discount item as the final entry in the cart. The shopping cart is actually visible all the time while in the store. You should see how the product listing table sits on the left side of the page. The cart then is on the right hand side of the page.

I did register with the CA-DOJ and will continue to do business with CA residents. I am not, as I see some people doing, raising prices for CA people.

Speaking of prices, one of the wholesalers I use is carring CMMG and DPMS. I am now able to get those lower receivers slightly cheeper then direct from the manufacturer and have dropped my prices on each of them. And for people that want DPMS lowers there is no longer a of 2-3 months from DPMS. The distributor has 1200 in stock.

I do not know if its related to buy-a-gun-week, the new AWBm, or just the fact that I have been gone but I have been selling a ton of stripped lowers this week from the various forums I am on. I just ran out of RRAs and DPMS. DS, CMMG, and Stag I have a few left. More have been ordered. Because of the issue mentioned above I can get CMMG and DPMS in 2 days. DS and Stag take about a week. RRA is still months.

Oh yeah I also got rid of all but one of my cell phones.
719 216 6228
Is how to reach me. same number as on both websites.

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
awesome, some day I'll place the order for the upper and stuff I talked to you about. damn good deals on stuff keeps popping up. :shaking:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
I DID LEAVE A NUMBER AFTER TELLING YOU THE ZOMBIES WERE AT THE DOOR, now answer my PM and voice mail fawker :flipoff2: I wanna make sure Im not jerking you around with sending wrong parts back and forth
:homer:

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I DID LEAVE A NUMBER AFTER TELLING YOU THE ZOMBIES WERE AT THE DOOR, now answer my PM and voice mail fawker :flipoff2: I wanna make sure Im not jerking you around with sending wrong parts back and forth
:homer:
Maybe you should drink some rum before calling next time :lmao:

All of your stuff is ordered and its the exact same parts I got for the other person doing the same build so everything will work.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
4,076 Posts

All of your stuff is ordered and its the exact same parts I got for the other person doing the same build so everything will work.:flipoff2:
well in that case, I will be sure to call every time Im juiced up...... :flipoff2:

am I out of line to say the PBB discount code should be "Zombies at the door....":flipoff2:

Thanks again Pete

I hope I wasnt to much of a PITA :D

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No replies for me :(
Sent you an email on the 12th. maybe it went to your spam folder?
Anyway I just cut and pasted from the email to a PM.

Pete

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Why do I get the feeling if I put in my username discount code, I'm gonna see a 50% surcharge added? :laughing:

·
Registered
6,962 Posts
I might be getting in touch with you about some parts to make one of my AR lowers go bang. The wife authorized some money to be spent and I'm on the fence between a CMP M1, a long reaching AR, a 9mm AR, or a multiple C&R sub $100 gun purchase.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I might be getting in touch with you about some parts to make one of my AR lowers go bang. The wife authorized some money to be spent and I'm on the fence between a CMP M1, a long reaching AR, a 9mm AR, or a multiple C&R sub $100 gun purchase.
I would get the M1, they are of limited numbers.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so what are you doing for AR uppers? Buying built uppers, or building them to customer wants?
I sell Stag, CMMG, Olympic, LMT, Bushmaster, RRA, Noveske, POF, Double Star complete uppers. See something on one of their websites you like let me know. Depending on who its from I can save you 20-50$.

I also build 100% custom to meet what the user wants.

Pete

·
Registered
11,406 Posts
Is that a reference to our conversation friday? Cuz the timeline adds up. I seriously had just finished measuring a huge lot of .233 cases and drinking the last of my rum

·
Registered
6,194 Posts
so what are you doing for AR uppers? Buying built uppers, or building them to customer wants?
are jew noo here? Since he's got parts of the old site down, I can' point you in any direction (and he's answered your question anyways) but the two ARs I have (AR10 and AR15) look nothing only vaguely similar to any found in a catalog.:smokin:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts