Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am building a long wheel base CJ(109")and was thinking about using a T-18 and jeep dana 20 case, then attaching a divorced bronco dana 20 case to the jeep dana 20 case with a u-joint and putting a plate over the bronco case where it normally would be married to the tranny, I am running the offset rearend so this would put the output shaft on the bronco 20 in the right spot, can it be done or am I missing something.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
don't know...but the Toyota guys stack 'em a lot. If ya don't get any advice here, check the Toy board...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Talk to the Olsen twins at OTT industries. They can stack pretty much anythig together, so they will have some advice.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Originally posted by Flip1YJ:
<STRONG>Talk to the Olsen twins at OTT industries. They can stack pretty much anythig together, so they will have some advice.</STRONG>
Who are the Olsen twins? Got a link?

Rich,
You could make it work, but not in the way you describe. You still have to have the input come into the Bronco tcase the same place as it would normally come in. If you try to use an output as an input, it turns everything around. Your low range would become an overdrive. If you could modify a Ford D20 adapter to accept a yoke, you'd be in business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts