Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 192 of 192 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay thread revival:
I think they are talking about Bixby and you know where that is/was but here's a picture...
And for your second question:
1.27 miles as the crow flies from Bennet(better known as Mckinstry) to Bugle.
<dusts off a thread memory>
Nicely played, Tim.

Now we just need to have a Rubicon Beer Session, and I'll buy a l-o-n-g overdue pitcher for ya. Sorry, I was off working on getting a life... and then lost a password... and then lost search. I have a password and search now, but TBD on the life. :p

I knew you'd know the two other lake names under Loon and Pleasant... thought I mighta stumped you with Bennet. :flipoff2:

Randii (dusting off a few brain cells)

·
Phobohomic
1,247 Posts
Welcome back

<dusts off a thread memory>
Nicely played, Tim.

Now we just need to have a Rubicon Beer Session, and I'll buy a l-o-n-g overdue pitcher for ya. Sorry, I was off working on getting a life... and then lost a password... and then lost search. I have a password and search now, but TBD on the life. :p

I knew you'd know the two other lake names under Loon and Pleasant... thought I mighta stumped you with Bennet. :flipoff2:

Randii (dusting off a few brain cells)
Welcome back Randii. And outstanding Necro - of Tim's Necro!!

Quit working on getting a life. Work on getting a rig that runs. Everything else will follow.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
that was a good time:smokin:Isn't this the time you took a nap in the meadow Tim?LOLOLOL
No that was when Dave's dog Phantom jumped out of my jeep and took off so I just layed down in the meadow and fell asleep on the Barret lake run. That pic. above was the Dusy run, Ershim lake maybe? That run Dave's other dog Hank didn't want to ride with me any more and bit me on the arm, LOL. Dave and his 3 furbabys in a Flatfender. LOL. I see the your Token on the right in the pic.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Damn, this is a good thread. Just re-read the whole thing. It makes me realize how much we don't do this enough. I say we all pressure Dave this year to quit working so hard and come to Barrett with us.

·
Premium Member
1,636 Posts
Dave got himself a new girl friend, After the new wares off he'll be back out...............Hum, I been married 34 yrs. my wife would rather have me wheelin than at home. :rolleyes:..........Guessin the new wife smell wore off. :laughing:

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
Not to hijack ...but Rochead you get that frame swapped out yet?
Sorry,I have been down at the hammers most of the week.No, but I did make a really nice repair:laughing:Someday when I get gumption and time maybe it will happen,but for now she keeps going

181 - 192 of 192 Posts