Pirate 4x4 banner

141 - 160 of 192 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Our camp at the Springs, with Dave in front and Don in the background.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
See Dave the old Ross steering holds up just fine.:eek: and I told you, Heidi loves driving this one more than mine, just look at her face in the first pic.
Holy bellcrank, Batman!

You're a brave one, Tim.

·
Premium Member
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #145
Holy bellcrank, Batman!

You're a brave one, Tim.
Come on John, I was thinking about pulling the trailer with this one for the next work party.....:smokin:

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
Sorry about that, Christmas and out of town...here ya go:

Since we stayed at the Springs for 5 days, we went for some play where Dave let me drive!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
This is everyone that was on the trip with me.

From the left, Jeff, Dave, Don, and Dave.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
The trip towards Tahoe and then to the Bay Area.

I’m assuming the recently filled hole below Dollar?

Attachments

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
If anyone is interested, a very good friend of mine owns a press, full shop. If it's possible, maybe a reprint of the Jamboree books could be arranged. We did a reprint and update of a book on Franklin automobiles, came out great. :D

Just an idea though.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Stainless Steel Dave-
I met you on the trail last Labor Day wknd. I was with 4x4him club at Rubicon Springs in the blue YJ. It was cool to listen to all your stories and the history of the trail. I gotta get my hands on one of those books.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Stainless Steel Dave-
I met you on the trail last Labor Day wknd. I was with 4x4him club at Rubicon Springs in the blue YJ. It was cool to listen to all your stories and the history of the trail. I gotta get my hands on one of those books.
glad you enoyed some of my trail history-you guys at 4x4him are great people to spend some time with around a campfire.thankyou for sharing your bbq. with me and my friends-i should join your club because the food is amazing,the members are all really cool people. one of your members found a bluetooth owned by my friend ed and a couple of weeks later it got returned to him-you guys rock!!!!! i own both books that peg presba authored on the history of the rubicon. if you would like to borrow them you are welcome to them for a month courtesy of dave's library.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Good seeing you last night Dave. Hopefully we can get some trailtime this year!
it was good to see you and talk with you last night kevin-i'm pretty sure we will do some trail time this summer with you and the rest of pirates-you guys have done a lot for the rubicon trail-all the poo cleanups and carnage for the con with the rockzombies and a couple other clubs as a fund raiser in the 90's was some good stuff for sure. had to go to the podium last night to defend the p.o.r. from some eco liars! back to the basics of tim's original thread-anybody got some history/old school pics of the con to share with every one on pirate? still hoping peg presba will return with some storys/history concerning a trail many of us use and love-the rubicon!!!!!!

141 - 160 of 192 Posts