Pirate 4x4 banner

1021 - 1040 of 1063 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Stak going up into place behind Turbo 400, c/w Northwest Fabworks triple shifters. Site tube for oil level in place too. 2 quarts oil in case. We made a new mount to hold the rear of the Stak case to provide support

Attachments

·
Registered
88 Posts
Greetings, I have followed this for some time. I too am having trouble with my 3spd jumping out of high and low. I have called Stak for 2 weeks and left messages. NO RETURN CALLS. Whats with this?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Greetings, I have followed this for some time. I too am having trouble with my 3spd jumping out of high and low. I have called Stak for 2 weeks and left messages. NO RETURN CALLS. Whats with this?
Stak is basically out of business, don't expect an answer or call back.

If your case is a Monster, then call Trailworthy Fab for the updated shaft. If you have a Mini, I think you are out of luck unless there are enough 10ish to make it worth it for them to design and run a batch of shafts.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The TWFab shaft fixed my 2 speed. I installed the shaft a couple months back and it hasn't jumped out of gear since. My 2 speed had jumped out of gear going down hill on the front side since it was new.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
had my Jeep out ofr a prelimianary test, few steep ups/downs, slow twisty test crawl . Mid range worked great. I am using the Northwest Fabworks triple shifters, they are a dream to work with

Attachments

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
my front DS drop Stak Monster box yoke has come loose. Anyone have a part number or specific size for the nut?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
my preload got loose on the front shaft. Set screws tight, but (shaft) loose in bearing to race. Tightened up seems to taken up slop. is this just a Stak thing?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Stak is basically out of business, don't expect an answer or call back.
Anyone have any more info on this? Ive been trying to contact them too...

Seems like people with Stak product are just shit outta luck when it comes to any support or parts now!

1021 - 1040 of 1063 Posts