Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have found a built Stak D300 replace a case that is already loaded with the 32 spline outputs, 4-1 lo-max gears, etc for a very good price... the problem is that it is a passenger side drop and I need a drivers side drop. I know you can flip a D300 and I am assuming you can also flip a Stak replace case setup. Shifter linkage doesn't appear to be an issue as I plan on using cable shifters and the Stak setup has the shift rails in a slightly better location. I have searched and found no guidance on flipping a Stak D300 replace a case. Anyone have any insight or reason why this isn't feasible ? I have already looked for a driver side drop replace a case but no luck...they seem to be a tad scarce...imagine that :laughing:.

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And no, not for sale. Would possible trade for Atlas :flipoff2:
Ha...thanks, case tease :flipoff2: I may need to get the specs/dimensions on your steering box mount though. I have been looking at the JB Fab shifters based on research I have been doing on cable shifters.

·
NERD
8,562 Posts
Ha...thanks, case tease :flipoff2: I may need to get the specs/dimensions on your steering box mount though. I have been looking at the JB Fab shifters based on research I have been doing on cable shifters.
Send me a pm on the box, may be able to just get one cut for you.

Jb fab seems to be good. No issues with my NWF stuff, I love it. Works every time and I barely had to adjust it. Good setup.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Why not hit up Andy since they took it over. He may know a trade secret.

Wish one fell in my lap too...
I tried that a while back. They may come out with one in the future but at the time it was not a priority. And since then I thought the whole STAK buy our fell through.:confused:

·
NERD
8,562 Posts
Still own the patterns. Still not a priority. :p
Maybe you can tell the masses if the cases can be swapped between driver or passenger drop.

And if not, maybe advise your potential customer base how one could be modified to work, if possible.

:homer::flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,455 Posts
Maybe you can tell the masses if the cases can be swapped between driver or passenger drop.

And if not, maybe advise your potential customer base how one could be modified to work, if possible.

:homer::flipoff2:
I can't tell you how the Stak RAC works. I've never messed with one of them. In my limited memory I think I remember there being 2 separate patterns. So I don't think they can be swapped from P to D.

If it were possible... it makes more sense to have 1 case for both drops. I'm guessing it isn't possible or they could have/would have/should have done it. But... that is Stak we're talking about. :)

Disclaimer:
TWF does not make a RAC. We don't have plans to. So, if someone calls asking about RAC's because of this thread I promise to send the PBB Vendor Mafia to your house to blast one in your sun roof. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,455 Posts
If you don't plan to do anything with them, how much would you guys be willing to sell the RAC plans/drawings for?

Not for sale. We want to do something with them in the future. But every time I say something about it I get people calling wanting more info when I don't have it to give. So it is a big frustration for everyone.

We have other plans we are working on at the moment. Asking everyone here to be patient doesn't exactly work. Y'all are impatient. :laughing:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Not for sale. We want to do something with them in the future. But every time I say something about it I get people calling wanting more info when I don't have it to give. So it is a big frustration for everyone.

We have other plans we are working on at the moment. Asking everyone here to be patient doesn't exactly work. Y'all are impatient. :laughing:
If you guys are getting that many calls about it every time it's mentioned doesn't that show the potential market and sales you are missing out on by not making it? Just saying, as a business guy, if I had a bunch of people calling me up about a product I was on the fence about moving on, I might just bump it up the priority list.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,455 Posts
If you guys are getting that many calls about it every time it's mentioned doesn't that show the potential market and sales you are missing out on by not making it? Just saying, as a business guy, if I had a bunch of people calling me up about a product I was on the fence about moving on, I might just bump it up the priority list.

Don't kid yourself.

About how it goes:
1 Pirate4x4 thread
20 active people chatting about it
10 people say they will buy
2 people call
0 people buy
4 people tell us how we should do business

We have our priorities in the correct order whether you see it or not. :)

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Don't kid yourself.

About how it goes:
1 Pirate4x4 thread
2 people call
0 people buy

:laughing:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Don't kid yourself.

About how it goes:
1 Pirate4x4 thread
2 people call
0 people buy

cash in had ready to buy! ill call later today!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts