Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the stakeholders meeting today,I could not get in but I did pickett outside for 2.5 hrs. with my yellow and green shovel with save the Rubicon no gate needed to keep Tahoe blue on it. I talked to Don Klusman when it was over and he said that there would be no gate and no seasonal closure.I also talk to Pete Cocores of the Lake Tahoe Hi-Lows and he said that Placer County will be fixing the road this year with a band-aid approach,and by next year they will have a permanent fix worked out. Be on the alert for the call for volenteers to help up there either Thru Placer County or CAL4WD,everybody that I talk to had a very positive attitude towards what happened at the meeting.I think that by doing the band-aid fix now that will give them a year to figure funding and to come up with a good plan for the McKinney-Rubicon Springs Rd.
I think the public meeting in Auburn with the good turnout by the OHV comunity really went along ways to the good news that came from the stakeholders meeting.

------------------

1 - 2 of 2 Posts