Pirate 4x4 banner

201 - 220 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
WTF has Oprah ever done?
Wondering myself so I did a simple search.

Oprah Winfrey is the most charitable celebrity – by a huge margin – giving away more than $40 million primarily through the Oprah Winfrey Foundation for causes including education and programs for women and children, according to a national philanthropic group.

She also built a school in Africa.

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
It was just pointed out that Nancy wouldn't be speaker if Trump hadn't had the Republicans vote for her!

·
I'm not your buddeh
13,072 Posts
It was just pointed out that Nancy wouldn't be speaker if Trump hadn't had the Republicans vote for her!
Yup! Irony. But again from the "5D Chess" perspective... it was said, when he first did this, that he could be allowing her to make a fool of herself and ruin her without him needing to be the bad guy and do it himself. Well.... she is doing a great job. :laughing:

·
Random Dude
908 Posts

·
Registered
23,371 Posts
Wondering myself so I did a simple search.

Oprah Winfrey is the most charitable celebrity – by a huge margin – giving away more than $40 million primarily through the Oprah Winfrey Foundation for causes including education and programs for women and children, according to a national philanthropic group.

She also built a school in Africa.
Where's that Oprah gif...you get a car, you get a car :laughing:

·
Registered
188 Posts
It was so nice of Nancy to rip up Trumps impeachment papers.

:grinpimp:

Mean 'ol President trump didn't shake the vice Presidents had either. Or anyone else's for that matter. But only Nancy was snubbed.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
So there's a story going around that her tearing up those papers is a crime. Something like destroying public records. I would assume that would not apply if that was her personal copy. But if it is the copy to be put in the historical record, punishable by $2,000 fine and 3 years in prison.

Don't suppose the pubs will pursue, but it would be funny if the news starts reporting it.

·
Random Dude
908 Posts

·
Registered
13,571 Posts
201 - 220 of 303 Posts