Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, there not quite Camo 60's in the bling department , but I think they will hold their own on the trail.

25" of differetial clearance at 0 psi:eek:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
50* steering angle With the 53" tires that only leaves 33" of room between the steered tires for the frame.

This is looking straight towards the diff.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Yea, yea, yea....Now lets see those bastards UNDER your chassis! :flipoff2:

Lookin bitchin' my brotha'! Keep movin!

--D

·
thhhpptthh!
46,718 Posts
:eek: holy shat!!!!!! that axle looks like a little twig with those tires... wtf is this thing u1300??????????

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Wheels and tires from Johns351c on the board . And for Daniel.....the bolt pattern is 6 18mm studs , 205 mm circle, with 161 mm hub.

As you can see the axles are cut for two bolt patterns. The other pattern is Rockwell.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And NO! I did not put that tire shine on there, A friend of mine did that for me while I was getting the camera:rolleyes: I wiped as much "Wet Look" off as I could.

Atlest it allows you too see how good the codition of the tires is.

16:00R20 Michelin XL's

Attachments

·
Registered
11,647 Posts
sceep said:
:eek: holy shat!!!!!! that axle looks like a little twig with those tires... wtf is this thing u1300??????????
This is a U-1300

Very nice axles, how do the prices on these compare to the other type of mog axle?

·
Registered
531 Posts
i love these damn axles, could you just keep posting pics of them in different poses you know "flex" them out on some jackstands or something:D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Nice stuff Station!!!

I can't wait to see you slap that on a rig and wheel them like they're stolen!

Later.

Ken S.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And if you think all that is cool, just wait untill you see the steering system that I am getting from Station;) :p
Your gonna:eek: :D :D

Sean

1 - 20 of 87 Posts