Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some feed back on this setup.

Quality,performance? Whatever you can tell me.

I will be running the t-350-203-205.

·
Registered
4,184 Posts
I don't know about their doubler setup but have seen other things from that company and realy like their work. I would trust them to build a good product...doublers arn't realy that difficult to build...people have been stacking tranny's/range boxes for a long time.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have one and love it the quality is very good I ordered mine uwelded since I did not know what clocking I was going to need. It was very easy to weld. This is one of the best mods I have made.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what i wanted to hear. Thanks for the input. I will be ready to order in about 2 wks. What did you do with your shifters? And do you haave twin or tri stick shifters? Any pics?

Thanks again,

·
Registered
133 Posts
I made my own shifter for the 205 using a twin stick kit for a dana 20. I have mine triple sticked. I basically copied the shifter from ORD. So if you go to there site you can see what mine looks like. I don't think you could see mine in the vehicle it is all pretty crowded.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what i was going to try and use as a pattern but just wanted to see what you did.

Thanks again,

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I was doing a search on doublers, and came across one offered from northwestfab.com. Any used this doubler?? And does anyone have a link the jed's machining one??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts