Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finaly have the cash to order my wheels!!! I talked to John yesterday and I will be ordering a set on Monday. Im getting some 20x14 double bead locks. Im leaning toward the #12 style centers ( off the stazworks web site )

Every time I speak with John Im impressed with how professional and helpful he is!! Very cool guy!!

edit: ( what do you think about the strength / quality of stazworks wheels? #12 pattern? )

Anyway, thats it........:D

·
Registered
671 Posts
whats the lead time on the rims? youd best post some pics when you get them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im a huge fan of those rims and if i ever have some axles i love enough to get some real rims for then ill have stazworks.

·
Banned
1,542 Posts
Booger Weldz said:
what if everytime everybody bought something for there rig they posted it?

youre a retard....can i get an amen?

heres some tech, those rims are fawkin heavy!
Its worse than that, he hasnt even bought them yet. :shaking: Pretty much a useless post...

·
Registered
397 Posts
He'll tell you 6 weeks for the wheels to be delivered but it will actually take 3 months. So be patient as the product is worth the wait. Just be sure to double the time it takes for him to have them ready.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
You guy's are harsh...LOL

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
Hey, tomorrow I am going to take a shit, maybe two if it is a good day. Just wanted to let you all know...:rolleyes:

·
Moderhater
23,456 Posts
Dan Dibble said:
Depends if you plan on having company

Dan
true that! if someone is in there with you, thats a given no no

donkeystompit said:
Dude, you gotta wipe or you'll get sh!t on your hand when you wash da crack.

aint thats what soap is for? :flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts