Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sidelined my Jeep project for a while... my son is getting old enough to help and enjoys working in the shop with me so it’s time to start it up again. Building a 91 YJ from the ground up. Frame/ body stretch (to LJ length), high fenders front and rear, slight front stretch/ rebuild... probably Deaver’s in the rear, 3 link front but anyway. Does anyone know of a steel supplier preferably in Central MA that stocks DOM and or ERW tubing? Everyone I call doesn’t stock it and doesn’t seem to want to deal with me. I am in Douglas by the way.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Sidelined my Jeep project for a while... my son is getting old enough to help and enjoys working in the shop with me so it’s time to start it up again. Building a 91 YJ from the ground up. Frame/ body stretch (to LJ length), high fenders front and rear, slight front stretch/ rebuild... probably Deaver’s in the rear, 3 link front but anyway. Does anyone know of a steel supplier preferably in Central MA that stocks DOM and or ERW tubing? Everyone I call doesn’t stock it and doesn’t seem to want to deal with me. I am in Douglas by the way.

I used to get my tubing from Dubois Motorsports out in Charlton (508) 248-7018. He specialized in circle track but always had a good assortment of tubing on hand.

·
Premium Member
1,279 Posts
Try General Supply in New Bedford Ma. When I lived in Ma. I bought all my DOM tubing from them. They stock a bunch of different sizes and thicknesses.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Mill Metals in tax free Manchester NH should be able to help you if you can't find anything local.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts