Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All (and Eric)

Stevens Creek was a good source several years ago. But, I do know now that their 'list' prices are high and therefore their discounts may not be that good. Last I ordered, they also would only provide TLCA members with discounts on US delivered LC's only (I tried to order corolla parts).

therefore: I must give my highest rec to either Freeman Toyota or Cabe if you want a California dealer. I work exclusively with Cabe, but Freeman is very good. Jay Marks, being a Gulf States based Toyota also has a different pattern and luck on offline parts so I have been told (they got Mark Whatley a 1HD-T timing belt tensioner nearly overnight???). Shop around is the best advice.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Jeff Watson is very helpful at Jay Marks, but as with most toy dealers, shipping times have been spotty. The only consistently good service I got was from Right Toyota in Scottsdale, but it is not a TLCA business member.

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
I guess that depends on how much money you spend at the dealer. Since I own 3 Toyota 4x4s, I go there very often for parts so I never have any problems getting a discount on non-4x4 parts (commuter cars). Many of the part's counter people know me by my first name (is that a good thing or a bad thing?).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts