Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's after all what I came to: 2st gen three-column face and swampers. Sorry, no 1st gen version due to overloaded end of the year, but promise, if you'd like to have one - I'll do it. Simple two-tone finish is best for everything (rule for good logo). Round shape (sorry for camo sample background - I like this color too :D ). This is without letters version and I like it most...

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
That's cool :D :D

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Bad guy from ROBO COP voice ON:

"I LIKE IT!!"

voice off.

I really like those bones for axles.

So will you be incorporating the necessary pirate4x4.com logo again?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Looks good. I only wonder how long the little bits of tire will last or if they can be die cut that small. Although if it can and they start falling off, we can just blame it on tire chuncking.:D

You should or have to put the Pirate4x4.com up on top though, as well as the Truck and 4Runner on the bottom of some sorts.

EDIT: Beat me to it :D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,010 Posts
Someone add text and I will hurry and add it to the choices for the "final 6" we mods are compiling!

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,010 Posts
Beat me to it!

Russian - is there any way to center the text up top? I know the tire is in the way, but it just looks lopsided that way to me :confused:

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
JamisonWorkshop said:

You should or have to put the Pirate4x4.com up on top though, as well as the Truck and 4Runner on the bottom of some sorts.

I agree. Try the pirate4x4.com on top and the Toyota Pickup and 4runner forum on bottom. That would look real good.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
The driver side front tire looks to be a litle far away from the knuckle as well. Seems crooked.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
DRM said:
Beat me to it!

Russian - is there any way to center the text up top? I know the tire is in the way, but it just looks lopsided that way to me :confused:
Yes! Give me 5 minutes :)

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I really think that many of the designs have their own place in different situations.

The shape and styles are really all very different. One will not totally fit the bill for all style stickers, shirts, hats and banners and such.

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts
I like this one best of all. It seems the most symetrical, and shouldn't be to hard to silk screen.

Doc

1 - 20 of 64 Posts