Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK...I can read...its coming soon. BUT!! is there somewhere I can get a look at some of the stiffy products...bigger pics...maybe a price or 2?? I have been waiting for the website but I need to start looking at rocker protection etc. and if you don't like the question:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Only Pic of STIFFY rockers is on the STIFFY page. I have the origional which is bigger if you want me to email it to you. We are still having the logo finalized after numerous designs. Our CAD person for our rockers is just finishing up so we can start getting quotes on getting them made. Other products again will rely on CAD drawings made and getting quotes on production. If all goes well, prototype fenders will be on the comp YJ we are in the process of building now. Lack of funds kept it from being done for the up coming CalROCS this weekend. If you want more info/same answer call us. :D

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Pretty much what Brad said the lack of funds refers to the comp YJ.

The rockers are going to be first. We have the cad drawings done for the TJ ones we are having problems going from the program the logo's on to the cad programs. It's fun trying to do this crap, one goofy deal like this winds up taking days to get fixed. Not that it it should but the people doing it are good enough to help me on this stuff for pretty free it's hard to bitch.

I would guess the TJ rockers will be ready to go very soon.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
I told you guys before, if you need some Stiffy products CAD whored out I can help, I sit here all day long with no social life 230 miles from home, so I might as well do something productive that's more interesting than work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts