Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did manage to put together a 2 month contract for rock from the park
so we blasted 2 more times. Today was the last of this contract. BTW......Anarchy is gone. I know that most of you have a sense of relief with that. What's really, really cool is there are now ledges all around the North side of the large quarry bowl that Tom can add so much too!
The park has changed dramatically and Tom and crew are working so hard! And throughout this process Tom keeps telling me why he is doing certain things to make the comp area better : )

Here's today's blast!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZTVVj2d1Y&feature=player_embedded

A few pics can be seen here:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150551564895391.660457.729685390&l=39fcec26f4

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
STOKED to hear things are still moving along...even if slowly, it's better news then in the thread a couple months back.

Next, I love when you post vids cause I turn the volume to full blast and scare Becca who's sitting at the next desk! :dustin:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome! Looks good - always wanted to beat up Anarchy anyway :) thanks for bringing out the big stuff on it...

Paul

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Sorry I missed that one yesterday. Its looking very cool

·
Registered
498 Posts
That video is awesome! So is the great news! Keep Tom busy and keep the info coming. Good luck, see yall soon...

·
#30 ProMod
905 Posts
Looking good you two. I am looking forward to getting back up there.

·
Registered
589 Posts
HA I can only imagine what the people in the houses around the park are thinking when the blasting is going on.
:homer:

It only happens about once every three weeks and done when most people are at work an in a way that most don't even know it went off.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Just checked out the pictures. The place looks so different! Can't wait to see the lines that are opened up on the new stuff! Congrats on keeping things moving there!

·
Registered
159 Posts
"Anarchy is gone"
I hate to see it go. It was one that I could complete.:)

·
Premium Member
5,157 Posts
keep at it.... won't miss Anarchy:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts