Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
today
1,499 Posts
what all would be required for a stock 1997 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually 4x4 7.3 v8 to a 12 inch lift that is capable of 1000hp? like gearing, axles, steering, long arms, springs, brake upgrades, sway bars, traction bars, running bars, etc.? great detail would be much appreciated, want to know what all to do and will actually need before walking in to a truck outfitter shop, i work 70 hours a week every week and spar in my boxing gym most days after work so as for wanting to do this myself preferably, it is simply faster to take it to a truck outfitter place i had a friend reccomend.
you need (4)12" pink dildos

:barf:

fag

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Wait a minute.....

John Buck @ Powerstrokearmy.com said:
look at you keep going, even now, lmfao dude chill, i already have a good job, a house near a lake, so pretty much aside from rent, groceries, fuel for my other daily work driver truck, monthly boxing membership dues, and dirtbike mainetenance and such im pouring all my money into building my dream truck, im trying to get into the marines right now and want to go infantry so if i die thats probably the only thing going to stop me from finally completing this truck actually. maybe when you decide to have a shred of honor one day you will grow up.
Marines.....ridiculous fantasy about building a rig.....irrational lust toward International engines..... Ashke's brother?!?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Wait a minute.....

Marines.....ridiculous fantasy about building a rig.....irrational lust toward International engines..... Ashke's brother?!?
How did that not occur to me? Plus, the name. "John Buck" sounds like the name Ashke would give himself in his daydreams.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Trying to get into the Marines right now, lol.

Shit, I was in the Air Force, and I can clearly see this is a 17 year old, that lives with his parents, lol -- and knows everything

My skin is thicker than that... this is Pirate, lol

·
3d Artist for Hire!
19,321 Posts
Since no one is being helpful, I will try to add something useful to this abortion thread.

A Dana 30 and 35c will work just fine, and are easy to find just about anywhere. Wheel spacers can be used to get the track width set correctly.

·
Registered
165 Posts
How big of a fuck up do you have to be to have to "try" to get into the marines? They accept gays now if you mean you have to try to not seem so gay going in the recruitment office. Also the big lifted truck wont make anyone think you aren't gay bro.

·
Hophead
77,649 Posts
Also the big lifted truck wont make anyone think you aren't gay bro.
it will let everyone know he doesn't satisfy his bf with his tiny dick

21 - 35 of 35 Posts