Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen from Milwaukie, Market Place, In Milwaukie Oregon

1985 toyota xtra cab p/u tan in color. stock 22r and 5spd/trasfer
Specs. 35x12.5x 15 mtrs arbs f/r 5 29's arb bull bar bumper all pro rock sliders and rear slider bumper warn 9500 hs winch high cd am fm player, cb. arb air up kit on compressor. air lines
and nylon straps d rings, all pro e brake kit.

Has a ALLPRO OFFROAD sticker on rear slider window.
and Fat Mike Indus. on front top middel window.

Plate: Oregon XVT 165
Pic comming soon please contact police if seen or found, OR JUST RUN THE SUN OF A BITCH OFF THE ROAD FIRST, then call the cops

:mad: This is the second time this truck has been stolen, and ether way I d like it back if to rebuild or lay to rest..:mad: :mad:

·
Registered
178 Posts
stolen

hey that,s messed up like a month ago my 83 toy was stolen it was a white long bed with big red hatchet man sticker on the sides of the bed and brand new i mean brand new 33 ssr swampers bastards i know how you feel i live in dallas oregon

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
crappy deal

I live a bit west of you in that big smoggey dump known as portland...well on the outskirts anyway

·
Registered
140 Posts
ya i live just north of you and lost mine also. we need to get together and bust some heads. i have lost two. 360-903-4097 call me if you hear anything and we will go in with tourture devises.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sux

Mine was stolen on 1-9-04 around 8 pm sux so bad.
We are finding little clues here and there so if anything turn I ll pass it on.
p.s I prefer bats and chains or 2 black gloves and a yard of pinao wire... :evil::mad3: :evil:

·
Registered
690 Posts
dude that is so fawked. i am sorry to hear this, i will keep my eyes open down here for it. if you find out who did it let me know i hate theives i will help thump their ass. i am going up to corvallis this weekend so i will be on the prowl.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
more info

Another thing is that I forgot about is, the canopy wasnt on the truck this time. Any one need a tan canopey let me know..?
Also Im upping the stakes A reward WILL be giving to ANY info'
that leads the the finding of my rig. If you do have any info send it to'
[email protected] thats my e mail, I d leave a phone number but Im kinda nervous about the whole anyone can get it. If you need it and have info and would prefer to call e mail me and I ll send you my number.
-Vehicles-
SO far, alot of stolen vehicles (most toyotas) have been turning up in the wildcat mt. area, squaw Mt. area, Goat mt area. Also around Camp Howard, also trout creek rd, above the Corbett area. Seems to be semi wooded area so any snow wheelers be on the look out on your next run.

Found so far, 4runner, chev pick, jimmy blazer, and parts from one still missing yota p/u. and a Tundra.

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
squirellpower,

Mine was stolen about 2 weeks or so ago (I got it back the same day). One of my buddies was on monday, he got it back yesterday, totaled. If I were you I would look in the Estacada, colton, carver, redland area. Springwater road and that area.

I got mine back, followed the bastard to Estacada, and my buddies was found on springwater road, estacada area. There has also been a couple other trucks recovered in those areas.

Good luck... And if theres is anyone in the Molalla, oregon city Oregon area, you better lock your junk up, 79 - 92 Toyota trucks are choice targets right now. 20 Some trucks in the last 4 days
:eek:

Good luck, hopefully your as lucky as I am...

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
as it happens, the cops nailed ERIC HESS today again for auto theft (same guy that stole my truck). As said on tv he has been responsible for at least (yes, at least) 20 stolen vehicles since the first of the year.

Just thought I would let you know. He's in the oregon city jail. Maybe you can get a pic together and the cops can see if he admits to stealing it.

I get to go to his first trial date next week. I hope they nail his ass to the wall!! He has a $150,000 bail right now! I'm going for the death penalty!

Good luck...

Ed

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NO SH!T

Yes i have heard from a friend that had another friends truck stolen that this sob was cought the other day but I had a differant last name.(its been praticly permant markerd on my hand ever since this happen) But yes I will get the cops a call and see what come up. I really wanna go down there and just beat the SH*T out of him anyway but i ll be good...for now wait till if he gets out...:evil::mad2: :skull: :mad2: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
update

I got an officers name, Officer Millett is handeling the case. Im suposed to get a call on monday from him see if i can get a pic into him, and do as you said feed him to bubba in the
state pin.

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
hope it works out for you! Doesn't hurt to try!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
what a surprise

Well no info yet on the rig, but I did talk with in incerance company and if there not the biggest a holes ever, come to find out "If " I were to send in all of my papers to get some mula for my rig being jacked including the title and had a signed paper saying that I was first dibs on buy my truck back if it come back ok, there reply was I'd have to go to a auction just as everyone else and buy it back for who knows how much:eek: Odds are it might not even be in the same part of the country.:mad3: So a big :flipoff2: to USAA auto incer. company. For now I have to just sit on everything and see if this erik hess kid gives up what I want to hear..

edit- if anythings spelled wrong its because its 1;12 am..:flipoff2:

·
Registered
8,474 Posts
That sucks I live up by CCC on the hill in Oregon City and always look out when I hear a Toy drive by and I work in Portland I will keep and eye out everywhere I go for ya.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks

Thanks, still no word, sux, but hey what can you do I guess fawkin people...:mad:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
WE GOT THE FAWKERS

Last night around 11 30 my rig was found and an arrest was made, possibly multi people. More info comming soon as well as pics and whatever else, there is justice for the good guys after all.
They primerd my rig so no one would know it and took my stickers off, what a bunch of fawkin idiots,
missing so far,

arb air pump
all pro rock sliders,
arb bull bar bumper
9500 warn winch'cd, cdplayer etc
cb,
:rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Re: WE GOT THE FAWKERS

SquirrelPwr said:
Last night around 11 30 my rig was found and an arrest was made, possibly multi people. More info comming soon as well as pics and whatever else, there is justice for the good guys after all.
They primerd my rig so no one would know it and took my stickers off, what a bunch of fawkin idiots,
missing so far,

arb air pump
all pro rock sliders,
arb bull bar bumper
9500 warn winch'cd, cdplayer etc
cb,
:rolleyes: :D :D :D
somebody went to the trouble to cut off weld-on sliders. that's fawked. glad you got it back though.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
latest

How it was found was the boy friend that stole it took what he wanted ( but left brand new 35' mtrs:rolleyes: )then gave it to his grilfriend who tried to sell it buy covering up the frame vin number with cloth and paint, the would be buyer ran the vin number on carfax got the stolen update called the cops and put the stupied BIT*H behind bars..:D

So far rig looks to rebuildable, they primer painted some of the body so it wouldnt stand out but miuns that mostly nuts and bolts repairs few weeks be back out gettin it awn..

pics soon..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts