Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good Afternoon,

My name is Jeff Wickham, I am the caretaker at Boy Scout Camp Easton located on Lake Coeur d'Alene. Early this morning, someone came on to camp property and stole our camp truck. It's going to cost upwards of $10,000 to replace the truck and it's contents. The individual that did this act may or may not realize that that is $10,000 that he/she stole from the youth that use this camp. I'd like to think that in the spirit of the holidays, the thief would reconsider his act if he knew where he stole the truck from. Maybe he lives in the area and maybe he will watch the news tonight. If not, getting the eyes of the people of our community looking for the truck might help us recover the truck. Would you please consider running this story on the news this evening? The truck is a 1991 Chevrolet 3/4 ton (2500) 4x4 extended cab. It is two tone blue with a darker blue on the top 2/3 of the truck and a light blue along the bottom. There was a diamond plate tool box in the truck bed with a black/yellow tag in the middle of it that says "Husky." In the upper left corner of the back window was a dive flag sticker (Red square with white diagonal stripe.) plate # K250509
I thank you VERY much for your consideration in helping us!

Happy Holidays,

Jeff Wickham
23516 S. Hwy 97
Harrison, ID 83833
208-765-3075
Email: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts