Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies truck got stolen earlier today. It's a red/maroon 4Runner with the top off. Should be easy to spot. The front end is primer gray, but the rest is maroon. Apart from the front bumper it's completely stock, wheels, tires, IFS, everything.

If you see it, please do him a favor and call him:

Chris
480-276-4322

Thanks

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
U of A dorms, 6th and euclid. He says it was the Coronado Residence hall

Plate number is 016-xys. I'll include a pic below

The top is currently off, the hood and fenders are primer gray, and its got a good sized bumper on the front. This is the most recent pic my friend had though, so its all I can do.

Thanks again

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 85 X-Cab was stolen 2-1/2 weeks ago in Tucson. Fortunately the police s found it yesterday near where your friend's was stolen. They told me that another 85 had also been stolen as well and that it's plates were on mine. It looks like there are some low-lifes in Tucson with a taste for Toyota's. If your friend gets his back, tell him to install a kill switch. A Club might not be a bad idea either.
I thought for sure that mine was headed for Mexico so I had given up hope. If it was stolen for a joyride, he will probably get it back. That is apparently what mine was used for. It was covered in mud with a few new dents in my fresh paint job, stole my tires, truck cap, stereo, bumpers and mud flaps.
The drive train still seems to be in good shape so I guess I am lucky. I hope your friend finds his as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Truck has been found! We're going south to pick it up tomorrow. They said a key was jammed in the ignition and broken off but didn't mention any other damage. Hopefully thats all that was broken..

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
congrats man....its always good to hear people getting their rigs back. Dammit....why cant mine come back?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts