Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck was stolen last night, gave the police a call, but I'd be happy if you guys would keep an eye out in the sacramento/carmichael area!!

I wish I had a few pics of it, I should be able to scrounge some up somewhere and post them, it was stolen sometime between yesterday evening and this morning, it was a all blue (fresh blue, I just got done rattle canning it yesterday) 1983 Toyota, with a bobbed 1985 SR5 bed.

It has a bigfat CB antenna on the top, and if anyone sees it I'd appreciate if you'd hunt them down and kill them... or call the police.. but I'd rather see the first happen.

3S87412 is the plate number, thanks for any help guys :mad:

Dave

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
That sucks Dave, I'll definitely keep my eyes open! Fucking theives!! :mad3: :mad3:
Jeff

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
so, out of curiousity, did you see any punk kids watching you while you were spraying it?

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not a soul, it was mostly done behind my house. Im just hoping it hasnt been torn apart for parts.. If they take it and drive it into a ditch, I wouldnt care, except for the fact it wasnt me who did it, dents come out easy, motors are hard to replace....

Pics.. This is freshly painted, I've got some old ones if you want to see how much work i REALLY did.... The steam from under the hood is because I was cleaning out the engine bay and started it up to get the water off to prevent rust and stuff.

:rolleyes: Apparently my buddies server doesnt do remote linking.. here

http://www28.brinkster.com/coolshmo/pics/1.jpg
http://www28.brinkster.com/coolshmo/pics/2.jpg
http://www28.brinkster.com/coolshmo/pics/3.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
those links aren't working for me, hope ya get it back in 1 piece though. when my chevy was stolen i got it back in 3 pieces-bed, cab, frame, no motor or drivetrain--that sucked.
good luck
david

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Email me some pics at [email protected] and ill post em. My truck got stolen from Carmicheal also. But I got it back 12 hours later in orangevale. Thankfully they just wanted to joy ride. Well except for the new tool set and spool on my seat. :(

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Hey bud the pics have to be in .jpg (jpeg) or .gif(gifs)

Yours were in BMP.

I will try to convert and then post em.

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, thats weird.. I put them in Jpg.. I'll double check, no idea how that would have happened.

Sent again

·
Registered
184 Posts
ill be watching....

has anyone noticed that all the toyotas in our area have went into hibernation for winter.. im getting toyota withdrawls. i need to see more wheelers on the road.. oh well summers on its way

good luck with your truck

·
Registered
142 Posts
So who has one of those alarms that electricutes the POS that tries to steal your rig.

GOD DAM DEGENERATES!!

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks poorwheeler..

No word yet from the police, I was really hoping for something overnight, but, nothin. I've got a friend who is becoming a cop, so, I'm going to give him a call and ask if he can do something special for me, im just praying my girl comes back!!!

Thieves are assholes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
sorry to hear about your truck

I'll keep my eyes out for it on the central coast.
:flipoff2: THEIVES:flipoff2:
SUCK
ROD
!

·
Registered
6,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
dreamerof1 said:
:mad: :mad:THAT SUCKS!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Doubt It'd come here the the South Bay, but I'll keep an eye open here. I have a bad habbit of breaking my neck to gawk at every toy I pass anyway.

So, I guess you don't need my CV's anymore.

Hope you find your rig, man!

Drew
No shit! unfortunately, ChrisE had sent out some parts before I had gotten out a check, being really cool.. then 2 days after he shipped it out, it got ganked. So now I get to pay for more parts I dont need... yayyy!!! Now I have like... all the parts minus shocks, excluding the drag link which was in the toolbox.:rolleyes: Yeah, its kind of bitch. Im going to kill whoever did it.... and I'm not the smallest person either...;)

In conclusion- FUCK THIEVES

1 - 20 of 47 Posts