Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stolen 6/23/05, Green 98 TJ with 8" lift running on 38's with full size spare on the back. Parked overnight in a gated business park on South Santa Rosa Ave. Soft top and uppers were off. This Jeep had many extras, ProRock 60 rear, Ford 9" with 60 knuckles, Atlas II, Warn winch, bead locks to name a few.

If anyone heres or sees anything, let me know!
Thanks!
Ryan

·
Registered
604 Posts
fawkin theves! :mad3:

Good luck man!

here's a pic:

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update!

Jeep found in Santa Rosa area cut up into small enough pieces to fit in the back of a U-Haul! Many good parts were left on the rig leaving me to believe that some armatures got a hold of it. The body and frame was cut into at least 3 sections. I didn't see the dash or firewall. It is a complete disgrace what they did to my rig. I know it is a long shot, but any leads would be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
3,722 Posts
List the missing stolen parts with details or defining features.

Similar to what frank from edelbrock did when his cj7 was stolen that way when these things pop up in the paper or where ever or if someone offers to sell something to someone we can all be more alert

Good Luck.

:mad3: :mad3:

im in sr so will keep eyes open

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No luck so far and I don't expect much from the local PD. Working with the insurance company now. Have to wait and see how that goes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts