Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some bastards just triied to steal my jeep last night from 12-6pm.lucky for me i blew my clutch the last trip :laughing: they took my keys :mad3: ,my stereo faceplate :shaking: , and my spot light :rolleyes: ...............both doors were wide open and the jeep was thrashed(i guess trying to find something ).i always leave the keys in the jeep(parked on the side of my house with my work truck blocking it at nights)it seems as if the fawkers started it turned the tires up the 4 ft. embankment(sp?) and thats when the party stopped :laughing: .Weird thing is got a new ignition(sp?) went to put in the jeep had my sqrew driver(decided what the hell) inserted it in the key hole and what do you know fired right up!!!! I used to pull the keys out at night and now i am starting to think that maybe someone else has already triied to steal it(a popsicle stick would of started it)...................oh well the fawkers didn't steal it and now its in the garage with a poop load of other crap.Good luck to all those that have had there vehicle stolen and hopefully there soon recovery, as for me I have too much money involved in this and for me to lose it would suck(I just wish we had some anti theft equip. from africa)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts