Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
To the fucktard that stole my windshield wiper off my LJ you are the reason most people hate off-roaders. If anyone know this person or saw some let me know as I would like to have a man to man chat with them.
Windshield wiper theft is the reason? :confused:

Sry you got a wiper stolen. Glad it wasn't worse than that.

·
"All Weeee Drive!"
12,033 Posts
That sucks....

Don't take this the wrong way, but could it have been a friend playing a pratical joke on you?

I mean, I could see a dick move like that if it was raining, & some a-hole didn't have a wiper, so he stole yours.
But that sounds like like a lot of trouble to go through for a cheap part/something not worth getting arrested or beaten if caught.

If it wasn't a friend/Joke, then :flipoff: to the guy who took it.

·
Registered
8,924 Posts
It's the principle you don't steel off other peoples rigs. What else got stolen?

I am not sure how theft correlates with off-roaders is all I was trying to say.

Last year it was a vendors trans/tcase setup I believe.

I agree with Mocha, sounds like a bad joke. :confused:

Did you turn on your wipers and scratch the windshield? That would suck.

·
Premium Member
857 Posts
To the fucktard that stole my windshield wiper off my LJ you are the reason most people hate off-roaders. If anyone know this person or saw some let me know as I would like to have a man to man chat with them.
Sound like something I would do to fuck with someone. I bet its someone you know.

·
Registered
945 Posts
I have to say, windshield wipers when its 90+ degree's out and clear skies have never been on my "mandatory" repairs to make it home.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
That's a beyond odd one to take off of a rig. Do you ever drop your windshield while on the trail? Is it possible the unit was put back on but short of the retention groove and just came off while on the trail?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts