Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone stole my trailer hitch out from under my trailer at SuperCrawl...cost me $500 and a day's delay for 3 of us...DICK'S!!!! And yes, it was a competitor or vendor...I'll find them soon enough as I have the evidence. I'll bleed that fucking money out of them if it means I have to burn their towrig...

so, next comp if you see a burning towrig, you'll know just who held the match...own up asshole before RMR get's back to me with the survelance tape.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Sorry to here that bud...I hope you find eemm. I'm in....
Total bullshit and way un-called for...

Can go to Super Crawl but can't afford a trailer hitch :flipoff2:
Get eemm and burn eemm..

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I didnt see anything out of the ordinary when I picked up my stuff from the trailer. I was kind of worried when I saw how much stuff you had laying around your pit area though. Unfortunately, I know exactly how dishonest some wheelers are. Let me know if I can help at all.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Sorry to hear that Dustin. Thieves suck! Someone stole our carabiner off our spotter strap sitting on the passenger seat of the rig while it was sitting in the staging lane on Saturday. Only a $20 item, but I had to make a special trip to find one that night in a city I'm not familiar with. Hope you catch them.

Head

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'll be waiting to see the burning rig, because I want to see what a hole is the thief among us.
Kory :nuke: them

·
Registered
8,737 Posts
Yeah, it really sucked. To be exact they stole the slide in reciever/ball section of the weight distributing hitch system. It was sitting under the trailer. Because of this we spent half of the day buying a new hitch setup and installing it and didn't end up getting home until after 4:30am driving straight through rotating drivers every couple hours. There was a lot of tools and other stuff on and around the trailer, but if any of that had been taken it wouldn't have been a big deal, no time lost just stuff. One of the honda 50s disappeared for a little while saturday, but came back and a ratchet set was missing for a while but was eventually found as well. Both of those things I can understand disappearing, but stealing a hitch is pretty low, esp when you know who's it is and why its there and that they wont be able to get home without it.

Dallas

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Dustin, since I couldn't have you I figured having your ball and hitch was the next best thing . . . . . :evil: :p

I didn't know it would be such a hassle. I just needed to feel closer to you somehow . . . . I'll give them back. :flipoff2:

Seriously, that's fawgered up. Torture is more the order of the day, I think!

·
Moderating Midget
27,537 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
I'll bleed that fucking money out of them if it means I have to burn their towrig...

Stealing sucks, but this is a great rant :laughing:

Sorry your shit got jacked Dustin....but you crack me up!

·
pro web-wheeler
21,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GRIDWNC said:
Dustin, since I couldn't have you I figured having your ball and hitch was the next best thing . . . . . :evil: :p
You BITCH...you stole my ball and I didn't even get to enjoy it??? I'm gonna spank you!!! :evil:

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
RedBullJeep said:
You BITCH...you stole my ball and I didn't even get to enjoy it??? I'm gonna spank you!!! :evil:
Is that because you're a numb nutz??? :laughing:

:evil: See crime does pay!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p I get to say Dustin Webster spanked me! AND I enjoyed it, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
That explains alot!

Next time call me! Our dealer ship owns 2 RV shops, I would have been more than happy to help out! Also Dustin, I think you should give the person a chance to give it up. Say 2 days, and then if you have the info on who it was, and they are here, call me. I'll get it back, no cops, just me and a couple of me LITTLE friends here in Happy Valley! And I can promise you they will never bother you again! I'm sure there is a couple of peoplethat would help me with that from here!

You and the wife were great to watch as always!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Haole said:
That explains why she stole it.

:laughing: Guess TOW women and TWO women are much better than TOE women. :shudder:

·
Premium Member
19,779 Posts
Holy crap!
I was always worried about this as well, Looks like its time to lock the hitch to the trailer :((

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
Everyone wants a piece of the RedBull. :D
It wasn't me! I was busy sleeping :p

Please be sure to take pics of said burning tow rig so we can all enjoy the weenie roast. :D

·
Premium Member
9,331 Posts
That totally sucks.

We were hesitant about leaving our rig and trailer sit at the site over the weeknd but were assured it was safe. Luckily nothing happened.

The part that really pisses me off about people stealing stuff, esp in this sort of enviroment, is that if you really need something and ask 99.9% of the people will let you use or have it, no questions asked.

I hope you find out who did it

I know a $500 part stolen from us would have left us high and dry stuck in Ut

Dan spotter 818

1 - 20 of 20 Posts