Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on selling the axiles out of my truck and was wondering what ya'll thought i could get out of them
thanks.

·
Registered
6,842 Posts
what year, make, gears, traction devices, etc. ? how many miles on them?

sure at least those would need to be known before someone could help you out.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
1 miiiiiillion dollars...

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
5 bucks

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
rednekgrl said:
I'm planning on selling the axiles out of my truck and was wondering what ya'll thought i could get out of them
thanks.

Well....I bet you could get some spider gears and a bunch of smelly dirty old gear lube. Plus a few shafts. And you're likely to get some dirt out of them as well. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
398 Posts
and I hope that some day,
I will find me a ******* girl

gimmie a gimmie a gimmie a ******* girl

what axles are they? ill give you a million and one dollars

:flipoff2: :D

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'll give you tree fitty!

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Even posting what kind of truck it is, if you don't know specifically what axles are in it, will let some of the folks here be able to figure out what they are and give you an estimate of what they may be worth.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just bought the truck. It is a 1980 toyota pick-up with straight axile
thanks

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
Used complete stock third members get $100 to $150 each around here. If you want to sell them quick ask $150 to $200 for both. You shouldn't have any problems at all selling them.

·
Registered
994 Posts
At least 200 to 250 for the front if its in good condition... and the rear maybe 80 bucks they are not worth to much

Don't let anyone tell you otherwise they are a hot Item.;)

now if they have lockers or upgraded shafts like alloy inners and Longs then the front is worth a lot more

Chris

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
i bet they will sell better if the boys had pics.................oh and if ya wanna show the axles that might be helpfull as well. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts