Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new show that just released with Josh Mazerolle (the guy with the wide body turbo LS Hilux truck) from Vague Industries. We named it Deathwish after his Truck. Him and EriK Stacy aka Fat Erik travel all over the Country on ridiculous road trips building crazy projects and checking out other people's sketchy builds.

First up was a KZ1000 powered Lawn Mower Death Machine. Check it out and let us know what you think of this new concept.

·
Change is good.
35,184 Posts
Helmet? Gloves? Riding gear?

Nope, nope, nope.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Idiot without any protective gear looks like a retard to me.

protective gear can mean the difference between limping away and ending up in an ambulance.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I love it. This is what America is all about - missing teeth, no safety gear, and street bike powered lawnmowers.

God bless this country. :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
I love it. This is what America is all about - missing teeth, no safety gear, and street bike powered lawnmowers.

Glad to see you grew up.:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
8,792 Posts
wonderful, lets reward stupid decisions and choices by getting it on video and feeding them attention.

And we wonder why kids are so jacked up now.
This isn't the kind of shit that the jacked up kids are doing these days... they're the ones that sit in front of the t.v. playing video games 20+ hours a day. It'd do them some damn good to get out and wreck a go-kart, 3 wheeler, four wheeler, or dirt bike.

·
Premium Member
14,254 Posts

:flag:

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wonderful, lets reward stupid decisions and choices by getting it on video and feeding them attention.

And we wonder why kids are so jacked up now.
Yeah because Youtube Videos and doing stunts without a ton of safety gear is the Devil! :rolleyes:

These videos are not the problem it is the woosification of America. I use to jump my bike when I was a kid without a helmet, played in the mud and dirt, never once got a participation trophy and we always kept score.

·
Premium Member
13,758 Posts
This isn't the kind of shit that the jacked up kids are doing these days... they're the ones that sit in front of the t.v. playing video games 20+ hours a day. It'd do them some damn good to get out and wreck a go-kart, 3 wheeler, four wheeler, or dirt bike.
Yup. Not a lot of millenials would hop on that ride. They'd be wrapped up in the lack of safety gear and how sketchy it is over all. A lot of their parents however would hop on and look for s cupholder for their beer. :D

1 - 20 of 57 Posts