Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
94 wrangler. 60 front, 14 bolt rear both with 4.56 gears and detroits
TBI 350, TH 400 with full manual valve body all new with 3 rides on it
NP 205 twin sticked
New twisted stitch suspension seats with 5 pt harnesses
Warn 9.5 ti winch
Like new 42 in TSL with new allied bead locks. 3 trail rides on them and have never seen pavement.
AGR rock ram hyd. assist steering
15 gal aluminum fuel cell
Tub and frame are straight and there is no rust anywhere in this jeep
Jeep is street legal except for bead locks, all lights work, has LED rock lights.
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but overall it's a nice jeep ready to go. Located in Knoxville TN. Call or text anytime 865-387-4259. I can text pics but not able to email them at this time. It's on craigslist if you want to see pics there. http://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/2802885850.html Asking $10k or best offer. Send me an offer. I might trade but prefer cash.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Title

Sorry forgot to mention it does have a clear title.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's 105 in. Wheelbase motor is tbi out of 94 Chevy truck. Honestly it could stand to be geared lower but i haven't had the money to do it. It does good like it is but would do better with lower gears. I see your a muddevil. That's who I wheel with. Were you at fall crawl this year? I was there camping with norton, josh, stump and Preston. I was in red yj with mikey.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Pics please

I would like to see some pictures of the engine compartment and interior if at all possible. Send to three 0 nine 303-8449. Stock shafts or chromoly

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It has stock shafts. I will send interior pics but don't have any of the engine. I will take some when I get home from work this afternoon.

·
Registered
439 Posts
how are the road manners? and do u have better pics?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've never driven on the road except to go to a trail and around the neighborhood. It does good except the tires are really unbalanced. Steering and ride is good otherwise.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Would really like to see some better pics. Do u have a build thread?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Don't have a build thread. I can text or email pics. Have a deal in place but can't happen until February so still for sale for cash in the meantime. Will take $9500 cash or trade for a nice TJ plus cash for me to consider not doing other deal.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for posting pics. I have tons more I can text and even more I can email.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts