Pirate 4x4 banner

strong- strongest drivetrain

1K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  az-k5 
#1 · (Edited)
what 4*4 has the strong - strongest drivetrain from 1990-1998 and how much power can it handle, im asking this because i want to know what truck shall i get next to custom build over, i currently have a 95 V6 yota 5 speed and i dont think it will handle over 300hp for a long time, and customizing transmission and so on is to much problems and money, help please thanks

preffered a truck that i can go offroading with

#3 ·
rotarex said:
what 4*4 has the strong - strongest drivetrain from 1990-1998 and how much power can it handle, im asking this because i want to know what truck shall i get next to custom build over, i currently have a 95 V6 yota 5 speed and i dont think it will handle over 300hp for a long time, and customizing transmission and so on is to much problems and money, help please thanks

preffered a truck that i can go offroading with

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

oh i thought it was funny

#6 ·
The only real answer: Whatever you build. No matter what you are thinking, you are not going to be able to buy a truck that is "heavy duty" enough for what you have in mind. Sure, there are nice CTD and Super Dutys that have really nice drivetrains, but basically, stock just doesn't cut it for most of us. About the most heavy duty thing I can think of is a Military Deuce or 5 ton, but that's not exactly 4 wheeling material. Deuce axles under a Jeep? Now there's heavy duty and wheel-able. Mild to wild, the only good answer is what you build custom to suit your specific needs. Me, I'll take a HEMMT!

#12 ·
rotarex said:
ok my bad, looks like a custom build is what i need to the truck i like, looks like i have to do a transmission rebuild to take the pounding

Good God man!

Your sentence structure and lack of proper subject-verb agreement is astounding. It is painful to read this reply.

You better return to school and study correct grammar.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.