Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in the Capitol Metals off of 48th St and Broadway. I found out that ASU and Mesa Community students get discounts. Just wanted to share the wealth with all those who could prosper.

Keep this near the top for a day or so, to make sure everyone knows

Weston:beer: :cool: :beer:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
talked to them again, and if you go to a different college, just ask the metal working professor at your school to go in and speak with the manager

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nozuk said:
What about high skool students:confused:
Maybe, the guy told me to have a professor come in or call the manager. If i were you, i would have the shop teacher at your school call. It is worth try!!!

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm in that fawkin place at least 2 time a week. Not a student but they always treat me right.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BMAN said:
I'm in that fawkin place at least 2 time a week. Not a student but they always treat me right.
Hell yea, it's great, especially cuz it is indoors(no rust like the other yards). Half the time when i'm only getting a small piece of the REM, they just give it to me. And they always under weigh the metal

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Everytime I've gone in there they never had what I wanted. I used to go to Davis, but until they figure out how to get people in and out of that shithole faster I'm not going there unless necessary. Southwest Steel on I-17 and Deer Valley is the best I've used. Dino has better prices than Allstate, Davis and Hot metals. I buy a lot of steel from him for work and personal. They have a lot better selection than other yards, from DOM to good quality pipe. Totten Tube is the place to go if you need big tubing at fair prices (4" and way up).

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
pmurf1 said:
Everytime I've gone in there they never had what I wanted. I used to go to Davis, but until they figure out how to get people in and out of that shithole faster I'm not going there unless necessary. Southwest Steel on I-17 and Deer Valley is the best I've used. Dino has better prices than Allstate, Davis and Hot metals. I buy a lot of steel from him for work and personal. They have a lot better selection than other yards, from DOM to good quality pipe. Totten Tube is the place to go if you need big tubing at fair prices (4" and way up).

youve got to be kidding me, have you seen how big the warehouse is? It is enormous. Everytime i go in there i find new stuff i never knew about. Did you try asking someone if they had what u wanted?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts