Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bro's rig got some stuff stolen out of it between 10:00 monday morning and 11:00 tuesday morning. It was left at the first parking area at the eagle meadows turn off with a flat tire. When he picked it up the truck box was pryed open and a couple of carhart jacks, a bunch of snap-on and mac tools along with a special edition green hi-lift jack without the chrome handle were missing. Along with random interior pieces, like the shift knob and heater controls etc. so the dirtbags either own a late 80's toyota or are just straight tweakers. so if anybody knows some shady people that went up over the weekend or see any of this stuff let me know, we have a beer reward for the asskicking and/or return of this stuff. It really sucks becuase we either knew or met almost everybody on the trail throughout the weekend, and to have crap like this happen close to the trail and 20+ miles away from town.

Thanks for the time-Tom

P.S. Mods
Im not sure if this is not the right spot if not please move it to right forum

·
Registered
534 Posts
Just letting ya know, I have "the Force" sendng out some bad vibes to the guys that did it:mad3: Fawkin thieves, as John Travolta said in Pulp Fiction, "It would have been worth it, if I could have just caught the fawkers doing it"

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anybody? i knew everybody at the pile except for after we left monday morning

1 - 3 of 3 Posts