Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's a pic of something I did last saturday in AZ, on the upper Raw Deal..

Stupid of me to do it too; could of blown out the rear end.

Yea, that's the zuk, in 1st/low/low pulling a 5000lb Explorer up that waterfall.. The Explorer detonated a hub, and was down to two wheel drive at that point..

Funny thing was, it did it. Suprised me and everyone.

here is a thread (on another board) that points to all the pics taken last weekend..

·
Registered
600 Posts
I trained mine to roll over on command!!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
600 Posts
you guys have too much time on yer hands i went to the site and saw the fullsize dodge on the ranp with a cab over camper on the back and the vw golf and the remote control car....I was waiting to see someone in a wheelchair on the ramp next

funny!...
:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
35,608 Posts
I've done the same thing before, just because I didn't feel like pulling out the winch.

Wasn't near the extreme you were, though.

·
Registered
283 Posts
be sure to give 'er a hug tonight for workin hard for ya!! :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
upper raw deal????????

ive ran raw deal a few times when i lived down in phx.......

are we talking about the same trail..........................

the trail i remember is the first trail youll run into on table mesa road..............

i didnt know there was an upper area to it ................

its a short little trail,but it is a little s.o.b

are you sure you werent over on the upper terminator?????

there is also a water fall at the begining of the anaconda but the one you pctured doesnt look big enough to be taht one .................plus anaconda is at the end of the road beyond the end of the upper terminator......................

just curiuos if you maybe got mixed up on the trail it was....

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well, I'm going by what I was told.. this trail is on Raw Deal, and at the fork, you go right, not left, and you'll find this mess..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Good job! Check you splines :flipoff2:

Can you say Twisted :(

I'd be surprised if there not twisted some at least, those damn Xploders are heavy!

·
Registered
4,833 Posts
By the way, I thought I was going to see something better with the thread title.

You guys do know why the targa bar has that padding on it (before you pulled it off).. So you can sit on it while driving with your feet... (while pulling out Exploders.)

I remember having Zuk races in Hollister driving in that fashion several years back.

-Wayne

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Just as I thought it was pulling a FORD!!!!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
You were worried about exploding the rear end?? You´ve got all four tires on the ground, and that ground looks like gravel.

What am I missing here??:confused:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
High pinion diff, running the wrong way..

Gears not fully broke in..

BAM!

No more teeth on the pinion gear..

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
OOPS!!

My mistake, I did not realize that he had a Toy rear in it, but running the gears in reverses.....yea your lucky.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts