Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Man Child
24,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are getting our CCWs. I need to hunt out a firearm for her. Small hands and fairly weak wrists.

Recomendations?

·
Registered
16,034 Posts
x2 on the revolver...get a357 and load it with 38spl....step her up gradually

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
S&W 642 hammerless. But it has a helluva snap with .38 +P

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
that was my thought. The 651 That AH recomended was actually the one I was looking at.
I just got some in yesterday ;)

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

·
Registered
7,533 Posts
Damn...I really need to win that raffel.
no way, it's mine!

if you want auto check out the kel-tec pieces. cheap, they do the trick, ultra small.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I'm very happy with my G26 for concealment, plus with a little over 2K rounds through it I've had exactly 1 FTE on some seriously cheap ammo after shooting 300 rounds.

·
Registered
12,164 Posts
I'm very happy with my G26 for concealment, plus with a little over 2K rounds through it I've had exactly 1 FTE on some seriously cheap ammo after shooting 300 rounds.
yep check out the G26 , if the grip is a little small they make grip extension

·
Registered
39,918 Posts
yep check out the G26 , if the grip is a little small they make grip extension
Ditto. I've had the same experience as ABrooks. My FTE was caused by a crappy reload that had a rough case. I missed it when I was loading the mag. :( I've had two coworkers who had to buy their wives G26s after they shot mine. :D It's a good gun, and you can pick up the older styles relatively cheap.

·
Registered
15,131 Posts
My wife to be carries a Kel-Tec P11 9mm. She aint no bigthing but CAN shoot my 45 nicely.

·
Registered
7,331 Posts
My wife has small hands but handles my 1911 well. She doesn't really like it much though. She more or less claimed the hi power for her own. One thing I really like about the hi power in her hands is the fact that instantly she knows if its hot or not. Exposed hammers are the shit. :smokin:

·
Registered
337 Posts
I don't have any recommendation for a specific gun but when you decide where and when you are going to do your CCW class let me know cause I may join you. I have been meaning to do it for awhile but I just haven't gotten the motivation to do it. It will be more convenient for me to get it Stark County than here anyways.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts