Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time you can purchase some of our knobs that a few competitors have been running. We have three new designs to go along with the Summit logo we displayed at EJS.

First up are the Iron Cross Knobs marked front and rear and H and L. These are availible in Red, Black, Blue or Polished. You can mix and match colors as well.

Second we have the Skull design also marked front and rear and H and L. These are also availible in Red, Black, Blue, or polished. These can be mixed or matched as well.

Third is the Blackjack set. These are marked F and R and H and L. These are availible in the black and red designs only.

Ok what you get:

Two knobs, two jamb nuts, and two set-screws (these are to use instead of the jamb nuts for a cleaner look.) These come well packaged in a box.

Now for the price:

Retail price is $65.00 per set. We will offer introductory pricing for pbb'ers for $55.00 including shipping until October 15th. We have a good stock of product and are ready to ship.

If you have any questions or want to place an order, give me a call @ (801) 576-8424.

Thanks for looking,

Attachments

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
How about a price for one knob for us non-twin stick guy's?

--D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
RockRover said:
How about a price for one knob for us non-twin stick guy's?

--D
I just need to check what the threads are on the Rover t-case. I have an 03' Disco, and was planning on doing somthing for these. I will get back to you.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
pretty sweet, i've been looking for some knobs for my atlas, waiting for something cool. i'll place an order in a couple of days.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
e-mail address

I just wanted to leave my e-mail address also. If you can't get through on the phone or just want to order over the web, feel free.

Thanks,

·
Dinkerdoodledoo
9,238 Posts
I'd be interested in a triple stick set up too.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Can ya do one off's or customs?

I'd really like a set of shift knobs for my atlas shifter to match the lokar shifter for the tranny. Same shape, style of engraving, just L, N, H inside the circle.

Can it be done?

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
btt for ya'...Still waiting on a rover t-case thread pattern.

--D

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
19scout77 said:
What are the thread dimensions, I'd love a set for my twin-stick d300?
The threads for the atlas knobs are 1/2-13. Let me know if the Dana 300 is different and we will make some to stock next week.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
kwrangln said:
Can ya do one off's or customs?

I'd really like a set of shift knobs for my atlas shifter to match the lokar shifter for the tranny. Same shape, style of engraving, just L, N, H inside the circle.

Can it be done?
This is totally possible. As for pricing you would be looking at about $100.00 for the set of two knobs. Let me know and we will get exact pricing (just not sure on the finish, is it like a satin finish?)

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here's the skinny on future knobs.

Dana 300
Toyota J-patern
Land Rover late model

Give me a week or so and I will get them up here.

Thanks for all the responses.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts