Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok since there are some shitty threads on bad vendors, how about I post my most cool deal:D I ordered some wheels last wed day before thanksgiving from SUMMIT, they told me stright up, the order would not be placed untill MONDAY and would take 2 weweks to get custom reverse 2" BS 15x8 6 lug unpainted rockcrawler D window rims. At like $171 all 4 shipped free. so they place the order on Monday dec 1, I got them today dec4, 3 days just like was posted a while back:D Now I just need to get some heat in the shop so I can paint them:( part # for you 3 or 4 people that do search:flipoff2: 885860...r2.0 keep calling summit untill you get someone on the line that knows how to take your order. see my other thread for this info:D
THANK YOU SUMMIT & US WHEEL!

Attachments

·
Registered
24,626 Posts
SeaBass44 said:
so they place the order on Monday dec 1, I got them today dec4,
That's super fast service! Summit has always been good to me. I like them for their shipping, always here before I expect it.

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I agree summit kicks ass, any part i order from them has always been the right part and arrives here usually before i expect it.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
729 Posts
I order my fuel cell from them and they said it wouldnt be shipped for a week because it was backordered. Well they shipped it on the correct day and it arrived in 3 days with a $10 gift certificate for more of their stuff. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I also placed a small order on an parts on wed, got them the next day, yesterday thursday. only 1 missing because it is coming from there Ohio warehouse all others were from sparks nv.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yunaderis said:
if you want feel free to buy me a beer:beer: :)
were you the one that posted you got them in 3 days? Sorry I can't remember with all the posts I read through! If so THANK YOU! I owe ya:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yunaderis said:

that would be me....you dont need to buy me a beer..just make me a new front bumper:p
Ya I got the tools, if ya get out this way we can do that one sunny sat, just bring the metal:) I do not yet own a tube bender though:(

·
Registered
620 Posts
SeaBass44 said:

Ya I got the tools, if ya get out this way we can do that one sunny sat, just bring the metal:) I do not yet own a tube bender though:(
your very generous.... :)...... you have a design in mind? i been digging through old posts looking at round tube bumpers, but i saw this square one i really like.....

check it

Attachments

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I too had a recent A+ experience with Summit. The Wed. before Turkey day, my stock injectors went out and instead of giving the :rainbow: dealership $100 for per injector, I had Summit send me a set of 19# Ford 5.0L injectors on next day air; they arrived at around 11am on Fri. morning. The Heep was up and running Fri. night.

BTW, are those wheels advertised in Summit as race wheels only and "not for street use"?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Sea:fj: needs a vaccume for christmas.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ranger said:
Dayum dude clean your carpet, you've got spooge stains all over it!:flipoff2:
:eek: :eek: :eek: uh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's dirt, ya that's the ticket, dirt:D....it won't clean up:mad: the wheels were not on there website in this BS, special otder, use my # to get you close, one of the guys will know, some will not, just call back and try another guy. I didn't look at the "race only" on the ones listed, they may be listed that way.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
TRed said:
Sea:fj: needs a vaccume for christmas.
I saw your 1st reply, ya deleted it just so you could add that pic.....:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: Ya gota get up eary to pull one over on me!...it no longer cleans up, I'll be getting new carpet soon enough, my buds in the biz I get it cheap to FREE, lol, got this FREE, customer had near new carpet, we pulled it up to put down laminate wood flooring and we had to through this carpet away....uh it stains very easy! going for a darker color next:D

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I called summit 4 times and asked if they could order from US wheel and they none of them said they could. They were lost.

Asked to talk to a manager and they couldn't help me either.

We need to know who you talked to...

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
John Deere Ranger said:
I called summit 4 times and asked if they could order from US wheel and they none of them said they could. They were lost.

Asked to talk to a manager and they couldn't help me either.

We need to know who you talked to...
I might know when I get an invoice, I paid with a CC, but I didn't ask to order through US WHEEL, I order through Summit, and they order through USWHEEL, mine were shipped to be direct from USWHEEL, I think it's called drop shipping. I understand how frustrating it is when the sales guy you get opn the phone says no we can't order that and you know I just did.looking at my order it was 2 day to me, says ordered 12/2 I got them 12/4 but there is no order # it's just an invoice from us wheel.

stock # 88-5860...15x8 raw_daytona 6x5.5
bs200.......2" backside setting

hope this helps, I will post salesmans name if it comes on my invoice.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
good news! got my invoice today.

part #
usw-88-15x8-cust

$40.69 each

handling $8.45 shipping free

MY invoive # 8101014

drop ship charge $10

total $172.76

and last, salesman ETHAN

1_800_630_3030
Thai should be all you need to order your wheels. if you only want 2.5" you can get that too;)

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
One more question for ya SeaBass. Are these wheels going to interfere with your front brake calipers and require spacers/grinding??? I heard the 2" wheels fron 4wp don't clear.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts