5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Leonel said:
I'm going for a 80-100 miles ride on sunday .:flipoff2: :flipoff2:
pussy:rolleyes:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Vova, I'd love to come out but I gotta limit my rides to 3 hours each now, including driving time. Sorry man. Maybe spring break, end of march?

·
Registered
759 Posts
sirachi why is your schedule so full? 3 hours total even on weekends? Guess you wont be going to DMC any time soon.

·
Registered
432 Posts
slug said:
sirachi why is your schedule so full? 3 hours total even on weekends? Guess you wont be going to DMC any time soon.
I can make DMC in 3 hours :D:D:D

Did it last weekend. Rather tight.. but doable. 3 hours a day.. or else I'll go overboard and stay out there the entire day. Tooooooooo much werk :rolleyes:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sirachi said:
Vova, I'd love to come out but I gotta limit my rides to 3 hours each now, including driving time. Sorry man. Maybe spring break, end of march?
We can schedule a really early rideone of these days if it helps. 3 hours is not much time.

·
Registered
432 Posts
vova said:
We can schedule a really early rideone of these days if it helps. 3 hours is not much time.
Hm, maybe not a bad idea. The coldness will probably end up destroying me though ;) Excuses! Do you have any pics of Demo? Sounds really fun, I'd like to get out there.

One thing though, I definitely won't hang with you guys on the climbs. Leonel and the boys totally lost us at Skeggs - it was so bad that my group decided to just flake and run back down to Carlmont for downhill sessions :flipoff2:

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sirachi said:

Hm, maybe not a bad idea. The coldness will probably end up destroying me though ;) Excuses! Do you have any pics of Demo? Sounds really fun, I'd like to get out there.

One thing though, I definitely won't hang with you guys on the climbs. Leonel and the boys totally lost us at Skeggs - it was so bad that my group decided to just flake and run back down to Carlmont for downhill sessions :flipoff2:
It's not that cold! I have pics, but they are still in my camera. We took a bunch last weekend but i din't finish the roll.
I'll go slow on the climb. It's a SUPER fun place...
My buddy flaked for tomorrow so if anyone wants to ride early i can do that :D I guess I'm going solo...

·
Registered
432 Posts
vova said:
It's not that cold! I have pics, but they are still in my camera. We took a bunch last weekend but i din't finish the roll.
I'll go slow on the climb. It's a SUPER fun place...
My buddy flaked for tomorrow so if anyone wants to ride early i can do that :D I guess I'm going solo...
I woke up at 10:30 :flipoff2:

Hmm, any chance that you can ride on Saturdays? How long is the drive to Demo?

·
Does yer dewg bite?
5,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sirachi said:

I woke up at 10:30 :flipoff2:

Hmm, any chance that you can ride on Saturdays? How long is the drive to Demo?
It takes about 25-minutes from Los Gatos down town.
I have my son all day Saturday.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts