Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
that dude JUST bought that rig 2-3 months ago. he got it at a steal too, i think like 6 grand or something rediculous...what's he tryin to get for it?

-Steve

·
Registered
201 Posts
He got the bronco and a big tex trailer for 5 grand. im not sure if it is really for sale but i do know he kinda needs the money and is tired of walking up everything.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Dimitri, is that the same bronco you got from me? If so its come a long way. How much $ are ya trying to get? TRADES ?:smokin:

·
Registered
970 Posts
he wants $12000 for it
4.10 gears,welded front with 30 spline stubs
no title says it doesnt need it in georgia
says 32k on the odometer and has pics when it was bone stock
lock right rear
carb
i will give him 8,000 if he can wait 2 months

·
Registered
970 Posts
he is in georgia and if you go to the link at the top you will be taken to the original board it was posted on and he is on that board his e mail adress is [email protected]

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK guys, here is the deal. He wants only $8500 for it now!!!!!! This thing is super bad, and if you add up all the parts, he has WAY over that in it. Think about it... Klune, Injected motor, 60, 70,... All the tube work in that. You can't build it for 1/2 that price. here is his cell: 404-304-7038 Name is Blane

·
Registered
8,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No he does not visit that often. call him.

Dimitri

·
Registered
201 Posts
this bronco is mine. ive been trying to register for 2 weeks and no friggin luck so im using a friends name. i need to sell this thing soon!!! its going to be on ebay before its over....

·
Registered
970 Posts
i thought it was carb
so is it injected

1 - 20 of 45 Posts