1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
94 Toyota Withcoilovers DD Cash/trades???reduced

I am not sure where to start sooooo....here it goes

INSIDE:
New Corbeau Legacy wide version all black
http://www.corbeau.com/products/legacy/legacy.shtml

ENGINE:
Stock 22re with 114,000 miles has an intake w/chrome tube going from in take to throtle body :rolleyes:

TRANNY & TRANFER CASE
I got dual case built from MARLIN ....MC08 (all billet) 23spline with 4.7 gears in the rear case..tranny is a w56 (stock)

FRONT AXLE:
Dana 44 standered rotation came from a chevy fullsize truck. Axle was cut down to fit a stock long side 80-84 jeep wagoneer and the short side was cut to fit stock shafts out of a early model f-150.The Knuckels were rotated
8 degrees for better driveline anlge!!! WMS TO WMS 61in. Also has an ARB with 5.38 gears from richmond. Steel braided airline (instead of that blue line crap) Cross-over steering with raised steering arm..

REAR AXLE:
Axle is the original one from the truck.It is also locked up with a ARB with 5.29 gears from richmond. The rear air lines are also steel braided (instead of that blue line crap)

TIRES & WHEELS:
The tires are pretty much new they are 38.5 x 14.50 x r15 super swamper sx's
The wheels are from ADAM ANT CREATIONS made by ALLIED they are a 32 bolt beadlock with a 3in backspacing 15x10.....

FRONT SUSPENSION:
Custom drop down crossmember,with rancho 44044 springs,and two inch shackels..Bilstein shocks (14in)5125 series,held by custom shock hoops.

REAR SUSPENSION:
Bilstien coil over shocks 17inchers,with rock equipment swaybar/torsion used for off road or on road but has more sway on road with it on.....sooo I also have a swaybar from speedway engineering that mounts in the same place for on road driving.. with the swaybar connected the truck is able to whip doughnuts on dry pavement real stable!!!!!
also has tube frame from wheel well back and a 20 gallon fuel cell .Rear roll gage is tide into the frame through the bed.
Arb compressor running the lockers
OTHER SHIOT:
Custom tube front bumper Warn 8000lbs winch,Bed was bobbed to a Tacoma double cab size 5ft 1in and has roll on liner in the bed ,also has a CAN-BACK soft canapi cover. Truck was blue now it is gmc summit white. No salvage title.Runs perfect on the road a little slow because of the tires are BIG, but when I ran 36in tires it did pretty good going up hills on the freeway!!! You can drive this truck daily if desired or trailer it .I do not drive it daily because I have another trucks to drive.. :rolleyes:

I would like to get$11,000 OBO for this truck !!!

I might even take a trade depending what you have???

truck is located in CAMERON PARK CA, 25 minutes east of SACRAMENTO..
REASONABLE TRADES ........DON'T BE THAT GUY ........... :shaking:

DAVE

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pics will be up later tonight!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they will be here soon

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Alright, heres the pics. I have to let everyone know, this is one BADASS toy pickup. The work is as cleans as it comes. You can tell Dave took much pride in the build of this rig. Done right! Who ever gets this will be STOKED!

OH and did I say his stereo was insane! What, huh? Still cant hear from being over his house and listening to it. That thing sounds GOOOOODDDD!!!!!

****GO HERE TO SEE 17 PICS******
http://www.paradise.raleigh.nc.us/gallery/album95

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
NO TRADE FOR Z71
Already got a new powerstroke F 250
thanks though!!!!
DAVE

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I' am really not sure that matters ...I do not know anybody I took it in to the local shop and it passes fine!!!! The fuel cell has all the origanal parts pickups and sending unit from the EFI gas tank in it and runs back to charcoal canister ...sooo I am not even sure if it is illegal to have a fuel cell?? I got pulled over about a month ago for mud flaps and all he did was say what a great lookin truck and he had a land cruiser (pulled me over to check it out )
let me go with a warning and did not give me a ticket or say any thing about the fuel cell!!!!!!
DAVE

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey garbageman, hope you dont think your getting shotgun in my runner everytime i go wheeling. :flipoff2: j/k But i will let you trailer it with that new f-250 powerstroke you got to johnson valley this next trip and maybe you can ride shotgun. :flipoff2:

P.S. YOU SPELL REAR SUSPENTION, REAR SUSPENSION PLEASE CHECK YOUR RANCHO BOOK FOR CORRECT SPELLING. :laughing: :flipoff2:

REAR SUSPENTION: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I will let you ride shotgun in your 4 runner you FAWKEN NEWBIE ASSHAT :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
DAVE

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ttt for tonight

1 - 20 of 149 Posts