·
Registered
2,086 Posts
yeah.....what he said.

:)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
i remember you saying that before....like...oh..back in 57 when you started this build.:flipoff2:

may as well sell the axles and shit so you can fit it up with a powerhead and hub motors...on sla suspension.

after you swap in the steam engine to run the powerhead.

and the antigravity drive.

no selling.....

you cant sell it.

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #873
Got the billet EMF ball joints pressed in, Yukon super joints and EBC pads coming this week to get this axle finished up, engine is torn down for fresh valve springs and gaskets, then paint..

Attachments

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #874
Motor freshened up and being prepped for paint, Yukon super joints, ebc pads and snazzy new rotors showed.up, 6.4l diesel p/s pump coming next week to replace the explorer pump, and new hyd bumps on the way. Shit tons of bits and pieces getting prepped and painted.

Attachments

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #878
Sooo, stock 99-02ish explorer 5.0l p/s pump on right. Not enough flow or pressure to run full hydro and hydrobooster i think, so, found a 6.4l diesel p/s pump is a bolt on deal other than rotating the inlet. (Left).. gave FOA another shot for hydro bumps, these look good. And got them in a week, thanks guys! This weekend should be productive i hope..😎

Attachments

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #879
Got the axles fully dressed and a bunch of small parts prepped for blue paint along with the engine. Tore the blower down to put new seals.and gaskets in it, waiting for the kit to show up then finish painting the rest of my junk so this thing will start to look like a crawler again..

Attachments

861 - 880 of 902 Posts