Pirate 4x4 banner

881 - 900 of 902 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Badass build sir :smokin:glad to see you are back on it. i just found your build a week ago and have been binge reading it when the boss isnt cracking the whip :D started getting worried it had died of family itis like so many other projects do when the dates got further and further apart . then the 2 year jump and your back on it full throttle. looking forward to seeing it finished:smokin:

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #885
Badass build sir :smokin:glad to see you are back on it. i just found your build a week ago and have been binge reading it when the boss isnt cracking the whip :D started getting worried it had died of family itis like so many other projects do when the dates got further and further apart . then the 2 year jump and your back on it full throttle. looking forward to seeing it finished:smokin:
Thank you, i pretty sure i get the longest build award! Lol
ah, so shaft seals. Is there any seal on the rotor-to-case or just metal on metal?
Yes, teflon, just got that from the blower shop today to restrip it..

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
:smokin: hells yeah...

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #887
Well, blower is done. Old teflons were pulled back over 3/4" and the seals were dried up, grease shot, etc..New teflons, seals, gaskets, etc.. wasnt too bad really. Ready for paint..

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
motor looks great even standing on its head:D Hope you have some video of it running soon should sound sweet:smokin:

·
hi-steer ninja
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #895
Looks good.
What is the fuel injection system?
Well, it is eec-v, the hat up top i made from scratch, it uses a 4.6l cobra throttle body. If i was starting again today, i would do a th400 and either a holley efi or magasquirt efi

881 - 900 of 902 Posts