Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Toyota Tacoma SR5 TRD 51k original miles. Yes 51,000 miles, and I am the original owner.
A/C, power everything. 3400cc V6, 4speed automatic, with 2nd generation TRD Supercharger, URD Fuel Timing Calibration Computer (programmable fuel injection computer), larger Bosh injectors and fuel pump, and MAF Calibration Computer. Aux trans cooler, aux power steering cooler. MagnaFlow exhaust.
Dana 44 front axle conversion, Chevy outters, Chevy calipers, T100 brake booster + Chevy master cylinder conversion. Warn chromolly axle shafts, CTM u-joints, 4:88 gears, ARB locker, Warn hubs (with 2 MileMarker spares)
Marlin Crawler gear reduction Box (Doubler), twin sticked transfer case, clocked 10 degrees, TRD Electric locked rear, w/ 4:88 gears, AllPro Locker Armor, Front Range Off-Road full floater conversion w/ disc brakes, chromolly axes (with 1 spare shaft), Aisin Hubs, adjustable rear proportioning brake valve.
35x12.5x15 MTR’s on Black Steels, with spare. HighLift with custom bed mount. “Can-back” canvas bed shell. Deaver front springs, All-Pro Buggy rears. Aluminum Billstein shocks front and rear.
Drive train mounted and armored w/ full skid plates mounted to the frame at 6 points with bushings, ARB front bumper w/ Warn 9000lbs winch spooled with blue synthetic line, All-Pro frame sliders and rear bumper w/ hitch receiver. Bed liner, Aluminum bed extender, RDS bed box w/ 30 gallon aux fuel tank, electric operated feed to main tank transfer. 300watt off-road light, and H3 rock lights.

And many other things I've just flat out forgotten about.
Located in Ojai (Ventura) CA.
$16500
for general questions: [email protected]

A quick video: http://www.myspace.com/video/3907744/tacoma-sas-in-moab/21579604

·
Registered
153 Posts
Trade of the year !!

Man I'll give u my 22 yr old daughter . She's got green eyes 5'1" 120# I'm just tired of her B.S & her . I could use a great DD/wheeler what'd ya say help one another out . I can send pics . Oh & yes she is a U.S citizen & could clean if the price is right cooking it's not an option . Just no returns once you accept the deal it's sealed .

·
Registered
125 Posts
Man I'll give u my 22 yr old daughter . She's got green eyes 5'1" 120# I'm just tired of her B.S & her . I could use a great DD/wheeler what'd ya say help one another out . I can send pics . Oh & yes she is a U.S citizen & could clean if the price is right cooking it's not an option . Just no returns once you accept the deal it's sealed .
Man, you had me going right up until the "U.S. citizen" part. I gotta buy or trade for a foreign chick if I'll ever have any chance of escaping communism !
:smokin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts