Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original rock crawling world championship has returned! Supercrawl 2016, presented by Trail Gear! September 24-25 at the Wild West Motorsports Park in Reno, NV, the world's top rock crawlers from the US, Australia, Canada, and Mexico will compete for the prestigious Supercrawl title. There are 5 classes available, 2 pro and 3 sportsman, including the extremely popular Trail Buggy class. For more info, look us up on Facebook @Supercrawl2016 or check out the website at - SuperCrawl 2016 – Reno, NV

Attachments

·
Wheeler
2,780 Posts

Can hardly wait for this, predicted it would blow up big for it's first event last year, and it did, it will be even bigger this year with the people who I've heard will be competing, this will be the crawl event of the year . :beer:

Hope you're ready Jesse ! :laughing:

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
if you still have my number handy gimmie a buzz sometime so we can talk logistics. if not shoot me a pm/facebook message.
Sounds good.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Is this taking the place of the Silver State Rock Crawl from last year?

·
Race Radio Vendor
3,009 Posts
Rugged Radios is stoked to be the official communications sponsor for Supercrawl 2016! Good luck racers, and if you need any equipment or support, don't hesitate to give us a call!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts