Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Jesse made this event even better than last year! Weather was great, action was non-stop, and the results were really close. The courses were tough but I appreciated that someone could make a mistake and it did not take them out of contention for the entire weekend.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Better never than late?

I can't post a link here, but there are plenty of 2016 event videos on youtube. The ones I did can be found by searching youtube for:
"2016 Supercrawl Rock Crawling World Championship".
The above search term also brings up links to a lot of great content!
I'm hoping to return this year with a better understanding of the event stages and participants. :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
This looks really fun!

Can I bring my own beer?

Can I bring my dog?

EDIT: I realized this is an old thread for the 2016 event. I was bamboozled by the link from http://supercrawl.rocks/

EDIT 2: I emailed the event coordinator so in case anyone wants to know... I can bring my own beer but can't bring my dog.

·
Registered
289 Posts
It will be really fun!

I am going to bring Gatorade and water for daytime and lots of beer for nights.

I am going to leave my dog at home because Rocky sucks.

I am sure 2017 will be better than 2016 because I stayed home last year and am going this year!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I've ran in the stock class last 2 years and am signed up for this year. It is a total blast. One of the funnest things I've ever done. Bring sunblock, there's no break from the sun. I set up an easy-up. As always the unlimited class bogels the mind.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
This looks really fun!

Can I bring my own beer?

Can I bring my dog?

EDIT: I realized this is an old thread for the 2016 event. I was bamboozled by the link from SUPERCRAWL 2017 – Rockcrawling in Reno, NV – September 23-24, 2017

EDIT 2: I emailed the event coordinator so in case anyone wants to know... I can bring my own beer but can't bring my dog.
It will be really fun!

I am going to bring Gatorade and water for daytime and lots of beer for nights.

I am going to leave my dog at home because Rocky sucks.

I am sure 2017 will be better than 2016 because I stayed home last year and am going this year!
:grinpimp:

I'm planning on bringing no dogs, 1 easy up, 1 buggy, 3 friends.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts